Mal juego

Metanse el Neo Monster mal hecho ese por el culo, es una falta d respeto q uno tenga q meterse meses reuniendo las singa gemas q aparte de ser caras son escasas pa q le hagas 20 tiros a un banner y t den el mitico 1 sola vez, desperdicio de tiempo, juego solo para los Pay to Win, metanselo por eo culo

1 Like

Calm down.

2 Likes

Charge your phone.

6 Likes

He touched it slowly.
But that’s how 90% of people who download the game feel.
This game is very frustrating especially at the beginning.

3 Likes

Wtf :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ahora escrĂ­belo sin llorar jajaja

1 Like

First of all, I want to tell you that practically nobody understood you because only English is spoken here, on the other hand I can deduce that your age is not very advanced if you say all these insults seriously since only a child would take a game seriously enough to insulting in this way, on the other hand I can tell you as a f2p player and knowing some of the best that you can go far in the game, especially currently, instead of taking the forum for this kind of thing you can invest your time in learning how to develop your game account being a f2p, well, return the phone to your parents go to sleep and reflect on this and I hope it helps you see your mistake
Antes que nada quiero decirte que practicamente nadie te entendio porque aqui solo se habla ingles, por otro lado puedo deducir que tu edad no es muy avanzada si dices todos estos insultos enserio ya que solo un niño tomaria un juego lo suficientemente serio como para insultar de esta manera, por otro lado, puedo decirte que, como jugador de f2p y conociendo a algunos de los mejores, puedes llegar lejos en el juego, especialmente actualmente, en lugar de tomar el foro para este tipo de cosas, puedes invierta su tiempo en aprender a desarrollar su cuenta de juego siendo un f2p, bueno, devuélvale el teléfono a sus padres, vaya a dormir y reflexione sobre esto y espero que lo ayude a ver su error.

3 Likes

You hate Neo Monsters because you got unlucky.

I hate Neo Monsters because there are women in it.

We are not the same.

6 Likes

He got a mythic in two packs, that’s not unlucky at all

1 Like

Oh I don’t know I didn’t bother reading past the title
avatars-zZXOY46gV7fryXqV-7OgdDg-t500x500

3 Likes

Tienes tres opciones
-Dejas de llorar y sigues jugando
-Dejas de jugar
-Te suicidas
No veo más alternativas

lol you’re gonna get banned for that

#IdonTcare
#IdonThaveFear
#BanMePls

Telling people to kill themselves. Nice. And yes, I will charge my phone soon Duck.

3 Likes

@Killerdog I’m 110% sure that this is punishable behavior

Loki has been silenced while we review it. Certainly warrants a 24 hour silence at the very least

3 Likes

You exaggerated bro, modify last part please.

Tasteless @Mr_Lokiiii im very disappointed

1 Like

It is a very common phrase in Cuba, it is not literal basically what he meant was stop crying and face reality, we say this phrase a lot and we do not want anyone dead

2 Likes

In Cuba is normal say that

2 Likes