1000 day cumulative log in reward

Yo; on about 850 at moment, can see the reward is measly 5 like usual 50 day intervals. You should up it to 50 for 1000​:thinking::thinking:?

1 Like

This has been brought up a few times. I think everyone wants the cumulative login rewards to be a bit more significant than they are. Past the first 100 days you get very little. The system was built years ago when we didn’t get so many gems from events so it made sense back then, but doesn’t now.

I can’t remember the consensus on previous threads discussing this but it was something like they should slowly increase the gem and rare gem rewards to something like 4x and 2x their current value (20 gems and 10 rare gems).

2 Likes

I’m not active on forums, thanks for letting me know and I agree with you about the rewards. Sounds like if its been brought up in past. this’ll likely be buried with them posts with no upgrade to the bonus system. Too bad

The biggest issue is that new players can never be competetive unless they spend a ton. There is currently no way to get a Ocarino unless u get 50 wins in PvP, nearly impossible due to struggles ultra evoling. Or beat extreme ranked online missions. Even Omegamid and cryptamids are hard to get. 1 every 16 days. At this rate I will have 1 monster ultra evolved a month. So yes login bonises are nice but without more of a way for new players to get rare ingrediants this game will lose its newer players

You wont struggle other than ocarino, thats why this become total bs to new player without spending iap

Ugh…

Ok, 1st, Ocarino are available as an achievement award for playing the main story. They are also available in several other events that are commonly run without needing an amazing team to get them. IC and Whales Treasure among those that are very friendly to new players. Omegamids are the same way, available as achievement awards for the main story as well as being available in the above mentioned new player friendly common events.

2nd, the game will not lose its newer players. It has been going at least 4 years strong and continues to do so. Not everyone has to play the game.

3rd, you are not supposed to be able to get out of the gates running at full speed and expect to take on top ranked PvP players within a month or two. At least 3 or 4 months for new players you should have sufficient ingrediants, rank, and monsters to begin placing in the top 500, maybe better, and reap some rewards. PvP also rewards you with an Omegamid at 8000 RP. That’s 8 wins, that’s all. This is a grind game that takes either time or money to get places fast. If you dont want to spend the money, you have to spend the time, and even paid players have to invest alot of time into the game. Its pick your poison.

Last, the login rewards should show you easily that playing this game is a long term thing if you want to be good. If the time consumption is too much for you, then you won’t go very far. If you put the time in, it is well worth it.

1 Like

good to know. thanks for the response. I just got my first Ocarino from the moji event. all I had to do was beat the last boss first difficulty

Great to hear you got an Ocarino! You’ll find them in various places and as new events come out you’ll see a number of them have Ocarino in the rewards.

While you can accelerate your hatching speed with spending you can’t easily accelerate the speed you get ingredients. You’ll have to pick and choose what you evolve to begin with. We sometimes get ingredients deals for spending. Those might help you out.

Oh yes those will be huge. I’m hoping those come soon. I need the tree, and the crown and grailing. Once I UE Satomi she will rock. Do u know if it requires ingrediants to awaken her? Or just the 3 shards

awakening is only shards and silver coins i think you can check in the awakening category in the ultra evolve category

You are completely right. The game favors high spending and players that have played for very long. I’ve played this game for almost 950 login days and I agree, rare ingredients are very hard to get at the start. You need a lot of patience. However, after a while your team will probably be strong enough to win Super Challenge Battles every week and it will get easier from there. Note that this might take half a year.

I know you love the game, I do too. But there are a few serious issues with it. IC doesn’t give ocarinos and whale’s is about once in 4 months. Also, story missions at the beginning will be too hard for him to beat in Extreme levels. He is right, the only consistent way to get those Ocarinos is to grind PvP which is kind of annoying.

The game definitely loses most of its new players because of its slow pace. Proof of this is that it’s actually really easy to reach top 1000 in PvP or in any event really. UC might be an exception if the newcomer doesn’t have enough monsters that do fatal damage. Before to get the event reward you needed to be in top 3k, now it’s top 1k. There has to be a reason for that: there simply aren’t that many consistent players. Also on my newest account, which I made a while back, I took a break of a few months and maybe 3/50 of players on my friends list had remained active. What is more, new content and updates are painfully slow to come by. I can’t remember when we even had a new story before this one in Easter. Finally, Neo doesn’t really fit the modern template of a Mobile gacha game and most players will get bored of it eventually, without realizing how deep and interesting battle mechanics really are. The game is simply a little too slow to start in my opinion.

Neo is kind of a niche game with a typically small population of devoted players. The game is perfect for those devoted players but quite hard for newcomers, because the older players will hold a huge advantage over them. It’s definitely the case in other games as well but in games such as Neo this is definitely a huge factor. Sometimes it’s easy to forget how hard it is to reach a sustainable situation with the ingredients. That being said, it felt that much more rewarding when I reached that point. Also I want to emphasize that in most situations your skill will be the deciding factor, not the monsters you face. The offline story can be beaten with less requirements that most new players would think. The absolute best aspect of the game is to understand the potential of your monsters and come up with a winning strategy with clever monster placement and combos that account for the toughness of the high-level monsters you face.

You have a lot to think about @DM_Colossus.

It’s definitely a fantastic game but as old players we should remember where we came from and keep a critical mindset. After a while it’s easy to lull in comfort and become blind to the flaws of the game, which are actually quite abundant when you start thinking about them.

We have something like, please support who have do it “regularly”
Versus
to have spend “massively”.