Are we happy with the Neo Monster rewards?

Since I have been in the Neo Monster I have realized that the few gems that can be obtained with respect to the login bonus do not even give 10% of the gems that the f2p can obtain, we appreciate the fact of having created the famous event “Sanctuary of fortune” that can help us to raise our gems greatly, as the name says f2p we do not pay for different reasons, so Any gem is appreciated, but we would be more satisfied if we had a login bonus similar to the login bonus that is given to us when it takes a long time without using the account. About We are extremely grateful to the rewards of PvP because those 50 gems that we managed to obtain are our life insurance in Neo, so to speak. So my point of view is that you @Dev_VKC do your part and significantly change the amount of gems in the login bonus and other things.

So our free gem monthly income was tripled not too long ago with the addition of the fortune shrine… and now you’re asking for it to be even more? This was literally the biggest increase, by far, that we’ve seen in the entire life of the game.

What’s your reasoning to ask for it to be increased further? Is it because you like to get gems from places such as login, events and PvP rather than just the fortune shrine?

12 Likes

In this game, equality is sought among its players, I perfectly believe that a few more gems will not hurt, obviously I am super happy and super satisfied about the sanctuary, but what happens with people getting only 1.2x? It would never hurt to get some more gems. As they do in different games.

I just ask for a small increase, the life of the f2p is hard. A couple of gems would not hurt and motivate more to its users to have better moments. :wink:

Bro they already increased a lot and let me tell u by my personal experience .
I used 1000 gems this month only (sept-october 2nd)
And it’s crazy since in general before shrine my monthly usage of gems were 40-80 only.
Devs already did a lot

8 Likes

This has basically no foundation at all when for the last few months free players have been getting 3x the gems. If it was true then before this time free players would be finding the game impossible!

I don’t see you bringing up any real reasons other than you simply wanting more. It sounds like greed more than anything else.

5 Likes

Side note: This is nothing personal against the thread creator at all but being a moderator on the forum I can check which country people are from. Every time I see someone asking for more gems or saying F2P is hard I check where they’re from. About 90% of the time (no joke) it’s someone from Cuba, the country we all know that everyone is forced to play for free. I find it pretty disappointing to see just how biased these threads are. I’m making this point because I think it’s good for others to know that when they see viewpoints shared, especially on this kind of topic, the reality is 90% of the time is it’s coming from a completely biased perspective.

2 Likes

It’s pretty simple. Save until you reach 500 gems and make sure to never drop below ~450. Now you can enjoy the triple gems and find some popcorn to eat while you watch other people who can’t save up their gems get bad luck on the special eggs lol

9 Likes

I simply am not, in something if I agree with you and that is that if I am from Cuba, they are simply opinions to improve the stay of the game. :smiley: With sanctuary I am already happy, the daily login, they should change it is my opinion, that it can be done with about 3,300 Coins, 1 fruit de-ages, A gem, just the only thing that motivates me to login daily is the ticket. I don’t know, the game is already good. But it never hurts to do better.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Well, I’m last tempting packages like Scorpion, Geist etc have not let me save as I really want.

1 Like

Yes, they have worked hard and the change is remarkable.

2 Likes

Seeing how These few comments have briefly answered me that I am wrong, I go back and repeat, it is simply a small change, I do not demand or have said anything.

1 Like

That’s why u are feeling like the gems are less .
Try reach 500 first do some shrines and after that if u feel like its less then u can give some more ideas

1 Like

I agree with you the daily login rewards could be reviewed and increased. They sometimes have special login bonuses and, until this last month, they were happening every 2 weeks. I thought we would keep seeing them on weeks where the fortune shrine isn’t there. However, I disagree with the reasoning “we don’t get enough gems, F2P is hard”. If you think login rewards are small and need increasing then say that and not with the rest of what you said :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I’d prefer to see more gems in the events themselves, rather than simply logging in (fortune shrine is effectively just another login bonus). However, I know big rewards in events isn’t what makes the money flow… it’s free gems being gifted all the time in big numbers that does.

2 Likes

Ok, maybe they do require change in pve rewards. Especially When you can make 500 on average with shrine alone. It be better if they give more evolution ingredients as everyone will hatch more monsters now.

1 Like

in effect, I just wanted to get to the point of daily rewards, the rest is fine.

1 Like

As a F2P myself I’m happy with the amount of rewards now. I like that PvP has had a buff for rewards.

I would like to be able to earn more PvP because I don’t play PvE much, but I’m probably the minority in that respect.

3 Likes

I think they can be reworked like it has been suggested in this thread.
The Silver Rewards/ Fruit Rewards could be increased as their current amount doesn’t seem like an “actual reward”. It should be comparable to amount we consume for various activities.
Also They could Add Potions to the monthly list that way those who don’t do well in PVP can also get some without any pressure.
Maybe the 6 star tickets could be made available every fortnight or every 20 days instead of the current monthly rate

1 Like

I’m quite happy.
All i want is to get more potions. If i can get more potions without playing pve I’ll be pretty happy as i won’t have to play any pve for gems or potion.
Rn i just play them fpr potion

1 Like

Upgraded daily login idea:

Week Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
1 1 gem 2 youth fruit 1 gem RNG 2* ingredient 2 gems 4* pot 1 rare gem
2 1 gem 2 super fruit 1 gem RNG 3* ingredient 2 gems 5* pot 1 rare gem
3 1 gem 75k silver 1 gem RNG 2-5* pyramid/mouth 2 gems 6* pot 1 rare gem
4 1 gem 125k silver 1 gem 2x RNG 2-6* ingredient 2 gems 6* ticket 2 rare gems

To clarify… “2x RNG 2-6* ingredient” includes EVERY ingredient and gives two random ones, not two of the same.

I don’t have a screenshot of the current login rewards to compare this to so had to try and remember what’s on it so I didn’t reduce anything people like.

7 Likes

Hopefully they update this in the new anniversary. Reward of 3.3k is a joke for daily login.

2 Likes