Good friggin job!

I would just like to say all the devs did awesome, the login rewards are wayyyy better + as long as we login we all get a free legendary! I would once again just like to say GOOD JOB!!!

And you get banned when you restart app… Amazing job

I didn’t…

Try closing your app and opening it again lol

i didn’t get anything and i can’t see the new login rewards

???

theres a bug stopping some players from logging on.

oh that’s sucks.

free gems again :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why they didn’t reset everyones daily login reward so everyone would get the new ‘system’ at the same time. 

Where the login rewards button??!

Login rewards button is missing for me too

I would just like to say all the devs did awesome, the login rewards are wayyyy better + as long as we login we all get a free legendary! I would once again just like to say GOOD JOB!!!

Same here I kinda like the new login system and the legendary bonus. And i don’t get why people complain so much about the monsters they have. I myself got my first legendary at rank 81 (nightrider) and second at rank 86 (rexotyrant). Finished the game with epics. Finished online with 3 superepics (typhoondragon, pegasion, 400sec bomber water i forgot the name of). Yeah it kinda sucks not having good monsters but this is a strategy game. There was an instance in pvp I was able to beat a user with 5 legendaries yet still won (using sleep. twindeath, bloodthirst strat)

Agreed! Extremely happy with the update, although I’m wondering what kind of havoc this new monster will be creating in front lines? It’s pretty fast too meaning monsters like zephy and poison legends are gonna be struggling with dealing with a crit first up

have you evolved the guys? what is his passive?

We can’t evolve yet because the ingredients come only through the login bonus in the next days to come, so no one can evolve it yet >< For some reason, I feel like guessing it’s gonna be stun immune, although it will probably depend on the third move 

how du you now what is in the next login bonus? have you guys a login bonus button?

What are the new login-bonusses? Somehow they don’t show up for me (the last time I received my login bonus was around 36 hours ago)

Log in bonus are 1 fruit 3 times a week, silver twice a week, 1 gem twice a week, if I remember correctly, might be wrong… I don’t remember the order of the rewards…I’m sure about the two gems though… Nice we now get 2 gems a week instead of 1 every 10 days… Also there is cumulative rewards but don’t remember those… I just know they give you ingredients for the new legendary in those…

Hey that seems cool! Thank you for answering

Np :wink: yeah, 2 gems are nice, also no more useless friend points… Fruits are much better… I wonder how much silver they give you now… They probably boosted that too… We’ll see tomorrow :slight_smile: if anyone remembers the cumulative bonuses post them! I tapped too fast and lost them…
Edit: I just remember they said first ingridient to evolve the new guy came in 15 days… So assuming they give one every 15 days and only through cumulative rewards, and since you need 3 of those only to evolve him to the super epic form, it’s gonna take a while to make him a legendary…