Bond Quest -
• i would like a drop down list of the monsters in bond quest you can click on to find the monster you are looking for.
• the current BGM is not bad, however as a player who has played the game for a while now it has definitely become stale. i play the game muted because I can’t stand listening to the same tracks over and over again. there have been many people requesting an update to the soundtrack. i would suggest you add a small menu of about 5 -10 different tracks which people can choose from in the options settings.
• adding a filter like those in the list view and team building sections would be great.
• there are a few outdated descriptions due to Buffs/Nerfs which could be rewritten
Icons and Achievements
• There are a lot more monsters now so there should probably be more collection icons available.
• some of the rewards for completing certain events a number of times should be reconsidered and improved upon given that some of them would literally take years to complete.
• add some achievement rewards for cumulative PvP, IC and UC top finishes (100/50/10 etc) in the same fashion as completing the other events have rewards for finishing the event ‘X’ number of times. (doesn’t even need to be gems, things like mystical nectars and youth fruits/silver go a long way.)
• where do i begin? XD
fix the bugs, improve the auto-training.
All PvE non event Missions ( eg protectors of cainsville, story modes etc. ) -
• allow missions to be replayed (without rewards) - this will allow experienced players to help newer players beat the challenges when giving advice about certain areas without having to look up the battles on YouTube to get an idea of what they are facing. also it will allow players to face battles with different setups. Replayability is a great way to stop people losing interest.
Monster design -
•more monsters or more clothes please. XD
Island Challenge -
• ranking rewards (best place for inexperienced and newer players with smaller collections to have a shot of getting a high ranking because the monsters they will use aren’t limited to what they have.)
Duel friend PvP option -
• have a place where instead of having to type in a code for PvP you can simply click a button with your friends ign and have a PvP battle with that friend. (they do the same)
Friend request -
•a way of removing single friend requests
Everything Lemon suggested -