Listing attack power of attack skils

Is there any way we could get numerical attack power for different moves? Including where they set with different amounts of buff (i.e. assisted quake how strong it is with each additional ground ally on the field or bloodcrave after each additional kill.) I know seconds are on there but I don’t know if it matches exactly (is 250 seconds ultra quake exactly 25% stronger than 200 second giga quake?) Also would be nice to know how much damage exactly single attack skills due compared to multi target attacks (i.e. ultra splash relative to ultra wave)
Just to clarify I am not looking for exact damage but just the power of the skill itself.

6 Likes

Well there’s a randomiser on every attack by a certain amount and that’s before accounting for defence, differing multipliers on the same attack skill and a monsters attack stat

I am just wanting something to show relative power of attack skills. I know there is a always a range for each attack and that the damage has many variables affecting it (monster attack, defense, monster elements) but I am just wanting something for the attacks themselves. Kind of like what pokemon did 16-12xav15
Just to give more of a general how your different attacks will compare relative to each other for damage. Seconds is not a good means as multi target skills do less per target than single target and skills with extra effects dont do the same direct damage compared to turn units. I would like something like “protect killer attack power 50 does increased damage (8x) if enemy has protect skill)” or “bloodfury attack power 30. Attack power increases by 400 for every kill the user gets”

Obviously there are multiple factors playing in and I’m not asking for it to say “it will do x points of damage to monster 1 and y points of damage to monster 2”

3 Likes

Agreed, that would be very cool and informative. Like, if you tap and hold the skill button for more than one second, you’ll get the skill description and multiplier. Some monsters have personalized multipliers, then theirs will be shown.

1 Like

lol then we get to see why novadrake’s timestrike does twenty times more damage than rexotyrant’s timestrike even though it has a lower attack stat

1 Like

But the damage dealt depends on the defence of enemies, whether they are buffed or not, if yes, how much ?
Also on the number of earth type monsters on the battlefield from your team.

Actually it may depend on luck even. I played PvP with a guy named ‘I am Doreamon’ who had a delugazar in his FL. The first time I fought him, my enraged Noxdragon’s AoE one-shotted him but the other time his delugazar survived even when all the monsters in my and his FL were same.

Sees screencap from Pokemon Insurgence

I see you’re someone with excellent taste.

I hope to get around to writing a guide on this at some point soon. While the damage calculation is relatively simple, it’s got some nuances which are not intuitive (specifically with defence) so I think for that reason the Devs made the decision early on to not give us the numbers displayed in the game.

Assisted hit all is the same strength as the standard hit all when you have 1/4 of the element (just the user). It becomes double strength with 4/4. I believe it’s +30%, +60%, +100% but I need to double check that.

Ultra splash vs ultra wave I think it’s something like +25% stronger for dual target and +50% stronger for single target. As for all other moves like double survivor, double retribution, etc. it varies massively whether it’s stronger or weaker than the single target version (they’ve done it based on the moveset and stats of the monsters with these moves - typically they get designed based on the first monster to own the move then later ones get built knowing what the damage will be like).

1 Like

Which is absolutely insane, just look at Antidote and Wrecking Ball. Absolutely counter intuitive.