Level 100 SSR

Why is there no instructions on how to obtain a level 100 SSR

0 Likes

What I mean by level 100 SSR is how do I obtain the 3rd ultra evolution of a SSR

0 Likes

I don’t know, but someone on the Evertale forum might

0 Likes

I think u get lvl 100 by awakening it 4 times aka 4 dupes are fused !

0 Likes

Hahahahahah. That sounds impossible. They can keep evertale and cramituptheirposteriorexitpipes. Much like they can do with the current lack of 300gem guarantees and pay to win mythics. I know our beloved and silent @Dev_VKC and @Dev_BRD have nothing to do with the current BS, but I do miss the days when $$$ weren’t required to win.

1 Like

I’ve moved this over to the Evertale section of the forum for you. Please make sure you create threads in the correct category in the future!

0 Likes

But at least evertale chars are useable at lvl 80 and they r competitive.

0 Likes

Level 80s vs 100s is a sad day for the 80s.

0 Likes

There’s instructions, you might have missed it

0 Likes

Lvl 100 SSR is by awakening the character +4 times.
Also by making sure it’s ultra evolved.

0 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about level 100 right now only the biggest whales have them at the moment even high spenders don’t have level 100 monsters yet

0 Likes

The only way is to awaken it. You need 4 duplicates of the same mons and you fuse it together. Each one gives 5 levels addition thus 80 to 100. Unfortunately there is no other way to go from 80 to 100.
1 thing they have got right is the use of duplicate mons

0 Likes

if you get 5 dupes then that 5th copy is as useless as it can get. Would be cool to have a sacrifice system where you can discard monsters you have no need of for some rewards

0 Likes

You sacrifice is. Use it to boost other mons of some sort. I think it’s fine the duplicate system.

0 Likes

I don’t think all monsters even have boost… If you have 6 copies of a ssr character i don’t think 1 or 2 boost would justify that. It’s a fricking ssr

0 Likes

This would be great. Some kind of exchange system like if you sacrifice a ssr you will get an ingredient. With 1,2,3 or 4 idk of this ingredients you could awake one other ssr.

0 Likes

Maybe as the game wears on. But atm I would love all dupe ssrs lol

0 Likes

No I know how to get a card to lvl 100 I’m talking about the 3rd ultra evolution if you look in the Encyclopedia there are 3 ultra evolutions one at 60, 80, and 100. I’m asking if the 3rd ultra evolution is automatic when it reaches level 100?

0 Likes

It should be automatic

0 Likes