PvP needs some revision

Until you reach level 100 you will be matched with other players under level 100 that’s ok, but once you reach the level 100 you will start to be matched against all players and i think that isn’t fair. If i reached level 100 it doesn’t mean i can beat anyone cause obviously a level 200 will have a lot more legendary and mythic monsters than me and can make huge team synergies. I’m level 109 and got 14 legendary and 0 mythic monsters how could i ever win against somebody that has dusi, auro, flocco, scorpio and all the s monsters in the game xD. What i’m trying to say is that we need another step before going against all players like until you reach level 150 you can’t go vs players that are 150+ and same goes for level 200 etc.

1 Like

I mean, I feel you (level 132) but at the same time there are ways to combat these types of things. My FL consists of all SE in this PvP and normal. Galvbane and Megalodragon both take care of the common FL of Sherloid with either of them getting either a Stun Pulse off on something else or a Sonic Strike to have 2 quick kills and Rexkong because he outsped both Canishogun and Scorpio and one shots them both with his Zealous Attack while Willowyrm can Stun the board after or absorb incoming stun. Gotta use what you have at your disposal and 2 of those mons you get very easily with Meglo being a reward from a few months ago and at your level you should have him.

My point is everything is dependant on what you run and that is the point of meta is to train you to build specific counters within your team to deal with threats that tear you apart. I’m not necessarily saying it’s fair from your point of view, but there are things you can do to combat the things plaguing you.

I actually think I even played against you earlier today lol

Ok i get it but most of the people have scorpio, cani (meta monsters) in different positions inside their team i mean you can’t make a team that works for everybody’s team so sometimes you need to relay yourself to luck. What was your IGN ? i remember somebody used rexkong against me today i but i don’t remember somebody called Cell :sweat_smile:

Ah see, I did play you today lol. You were my last win so far.

1 Like

Katatafish66 lol

Yep was me xD

You broke my losing streak lol. Was a good game. Well you saw my team and I am severely lacking in terms of Meta monsters but am still trying to make the most of it.

I think the most hated lines I have to face consist if Dusic, Bloomluga, Auro, a Give Turner of some type followed by that stupid Blue Dolphin lol takes me FOREVER to get around that crap only to meet Centurion, Flocco and Searguard afterwords

i met a guy with these monsters in his team 10 min ago, don’t need to say that i lost lol

Lol forreal man its strenuous. Maybe they should make a move that is critical against mons with abilities that kill their own mons like Cannibalize and Protector Conversion just to make Dusic and the poison legend that makes Blight things easier to deal with. Maybe not. All I know is I got damn frustrated when my full health Gyo couldn’t one shot Dusic with Overconfident Strike. Straight got me heated lol

I agree with Cell in that you can build a solid FL using SEs!

1 Like

It makes sense you lost to Broly. There’s levels to this maybe try non golden frieza first :rofl:

1 Like

There are multiple brackets in the hero rank 100+ category. The game will try to match you with people within your bracket. However, sometimes you may be thrown against someone in the top bracket. This game doesn’t have an enormous playerbase so they do what they can to give us good matches but there aren’t enough fresh hero rank 100 people out there for you to face unfortunately.

I hope you start having a better experience soon as your collection builds!

I completely forgot about Pvp, I only played one battle. :joy:

1 Like