Let's talk about monsters moves we want.

Her boobs need to be bigger than cheeseburgers, her bra may have sesame and bread theme, a very short skirt, looking like lettuce leaves. I imagined her redhead with green eyes. Her skin have the same color as camembert.

1 Like

She covers them with bread ,spinach and tomato slices ? Like a jungle girl but with an unordinary love for food

1 Like

I hope not the same smell too. Well, thatā€™s a great description! Iā€™m gonna get productive in about 5 hours

Here is the Sandwich Waifu. Sorry for the white skin, I couldnā€™t find a camembert-looking colour.

4 Likes

I love it. Now we need to think about her skills

1 Like

ACTIVES:

Spoiled Sandwich: deals damage to an enemy and poisons him. If the enemy is poisoned, it has a 25% chance to kill him instantly (100 TU)
Healing Sandwich: heals and purifies a teammate (130 TU)
Corrupted Sandwich: deals damage and removes all the passive abilities of a monster (1 use, 130 TU)
Miracle Sandwich: revives the last fallen ally. Can only be used if this unit has 1 kill (160 TU)

SECRET SKILL - Spoiled Sandwich Royale: increases the TU of the targetā€™s moves by 50% and the targetā€™s seconds by 150. If the enemy is poisoned, it has a 40% to kill him instantly. This is not a Stun Skill (100 TU, 2 cost)

PASSIVES:

Hold Ground
RAW Focus

2 Likes

SS: X-burger - Deals damage, poison the targets, ignores barriers and makes enemies get slow, working as daunt and blizzard

2 Likes

Right, fixed it

1 Like

Double fast strike is now real (first post).

1 Like

Its arrival was foretold by the ancient prophecies

1 Like