Let's talk about cynthia

Y’all crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:! Just be more strategic with your lineups instead of asking for nerfs. I got beat with op monsters, but I just find a better lineup instead of asking for a nerf. Or, just wait for the next op monster to counter it lol. It’s just the nature of the game tbh… We just need to adapt to it. I don’t want to even spend gems on good monsters anymore because peeps always ask for nerfs on good monsters.

1 Like

I never said that it didn’t work better with support. I never said that it wasn’t usually used with support. I said that it worked well on its own, which it does.

so if you said that,why you still compare with another monster .I am pretty sure you know some monster worked well on its own

No more discussion.
Me concluding topic.
Cynthia should be NERFED

1 Like

Boy hell no

1 Like

Cynthia don’t need to be touched. Cynthia already been nerfed when they they nerf neferdoien

1 Like

No it should be given a speed nerf

Idk cuz they way people team is set up now a days. Its esay to make Cynthia a non factor. I see skeleviation in the front line. I have no choice but to use fatel bullet. not to mention gravity field .Then you have polaboss who stuns her and take her out of play. I had to change my front because of that

Agreed but cynthia is still quite powerfull maybe not in high tier but in lower tier she massure everything with delu

When she awakens i would like her to have quick draw+ so you can use quickdraw with other mark monsters because if that happens she and my xclaws would make a wonderful team🤩

Yo relax y’all I just meant simple ump on the tu maybe take it to 70 or 60 instead of 50 , I use cynthia I have her at +3 , 47 tu sweeping she is in my fl always. 42 tu sweeping is a little crazy especially when you have slow monsters incoming.

1 Like

lol ya ok,give me 1 monster with 50sec main killer move and have imunity

1 Like

She has it way too easy! Her only restriction is no Mark allies, and it’s a 50sec move that she automatically enables.

Why is Poison Eater 160sec, when it deals less damage and Poison can be purified? Mark has only five or six counter monsters.

Also she has Sleep Immunity. OoO combo isn’t exactly nothing, is it

6 Likes

she have sleep imunity so meanwhile you only need stun absrober or counter

you very dont know how to use it

bcoz she doesnt have weakness.every monster always die with retribution

very stupid I ever seen.50sec quick move and you stilll not have control? monster with aoe and 4 kill is monster who doesnt have contol.

with whom ? skeleviathan? ogremaster?

1 Like

I think he is a low rank player / new to the game and does not face a proper Cynthia setup.
(I don’t know about you so sorry if u are not a new player and I might be wrong :slightly_smiling_face:)

Sorry, what?? She’s got two powerful fail-case moves: double retribution and double repulse. She’s actually one of the hardest monsters to shut down and if you have any marked monsters while you’re not immediately threatening her life she can get sweeping through your team faster than you can handle. Don Rilla is a weird one to mention… he’s literally got a one-shot move available in almost every game scenario!

I don’t want to go too hard on you because I see others criticising your points but seriously Cynthia has good defence so it’s not easy to kill, strong fail-cases if quick draw isn’t possible to use, sleep immunity + instant purify all to protect your team from sleep/poison as well as combine with OoO and that’s all without mentioning the actual big move: quick draw that one-shots basically everything. All you need to do is use her with stun protection and/or auto-poison then she becomes a godly sweeper that is very hard to deal with.

For one monster she has WAY too much going for her. If you leave her alive in a battle you are almost guaranteed to lose the match.

8 Likes

I’m sorry but what is OoO?

OoO = one-on-one

Anything with sleep immunity usually combines super well with it. You could use a team of Don Rilla, Cynthia, Stratustrike/Oniblade then fourth monster as stun protection (Bulbieboom, Aethereon, etc.). I’d probably want to run Bulbieboom then have Aethereon 5th and Nauticruiser 6th for the elem accelerate. That team would be very brutal in a lot of matchups.

The fact that Cynthia is already one of the top monsters in the game AND it stays awake with OoO is nuts to me.

5 Likes

Absolutely agree.

1 Like

im surprised nobody try running her in a OOO setup. i thought about that idea if i had her evolve myself