Special Potions

So it won’t be long now before people start collecting special potions to add a + to any epic or above they choose. Just wondering what you guys think you want to use them on?

Also I’m wondering if we’ll get potions from the upcoming trial of ice event?

My first thought would be monsters you can’t spin. So, that basically leaves in game epics and your starter.

Well, you can get last standers from the wheel other than your starter (novatusk, thunderback, brakioquake, glaciermane) so I would count your starter out.

These wouldn’t be a bad idea if you don’t have a last biter. A 42 second last stand can even beat a last biter if you play it right and get 2 last stand in before he can last bite you.

Now for those with an assisted water team, I would say seahowl may be a great option. The only thing useful you’ll get less TU on is give turn which would go from 160 seconds to ~136 seconds at +9 and ai won’t timestrike him? As well as less damage from a timestrike from a player.

Other options would be poison touchers and purifiers (Clio and shivogod mainly) but also some of the 4 star tanks so you can purify before they can poison touch and poison eat you.

Any other ideas people?

This is mainly thinking of epics because the super epics and legend potions are going to be hard to get until there’s an event for them.

I used mine on my +5 anubirom to make it +6, and now Give Turn is at 137s. Only reduced by 1s  :mellow:

I’m glad they added this, less pay 2 win because you can +9 your last biter without having to be @BlackfireZ lol.

Doubt they would give away legendary bonus potions so easily in events. +9 last biters won’t come by so easily unless you are Lusolas.

Cant wait for the next events!! Im bored xp

Welp, doesn’t look like I’ll get to farm epic potions. It doesn’t give any for getting a new yeti when you already have one +9 :(((

It must be a bug, you should get those epic potions :S

I don’t think there is any reward for getting +9 from events