Game vs. Forum

hey I’ve been wondering who plays the game, goes on the forum or does both. I know some of us haven’t deleted the game reason being they are waiting for update, and don’t wanna lose there data, and of course cuz we know we can transfer arks to the new game, but either way I’ve been curious, so plz complete the following poll!!

ps: don’t worry names won’t be shown, ur identity will be hidden from prying eyes so be honest haha

Done

dry my dear friend u go on the forum do u not? so for the answer on game and forum both?

that last question makes no sense though, you are asking if we go on both forum and game,  i dont do both, so i have to answer no, maybe you should delete that last question.

I have recently been unable to make much time to be on the forum due to work obligations. I’m still around, though, and will be happy to try out the new game when it’s out :).

I don’t have much time to play Hunter Island anymore, though.

I get on the forum once a day, but that’s it. I’m honestly just waiting for the new game - I’ve completed HI and PvP doesn’t interest me, so I’m not really as angry about the update as others are.

Forums once a month.

Game once every three months.

^ Unfortunately, yeah. I never got my kami though, and I feel bad so that’s the only reason I go on my game anyway… The forum, well, basically died as well. I’m trying to keep it alive, even though I wasn’t here for months xD

same reason im here tbh haha trying to keep it alive!!! and i was also away for awhile