Last struggle

Paying players have a final defense fence, Penguin lemon and Moku.And they often bring Esapizeron
Sequential bring Banedragon two Death Revenge monsters and Ogremaster
Or Sequential bring Mojinator and Holy Link

And their truth: whoever kills willowyrm must have cyber or novad at the back

FALSE @Abandon

2 Likes

Another truth: who says itā€™s wrong? He experience it before or already watched this things

1 Like

You are wrong @Abandon

1 Like

Itā€™s not just paying players who do this itā€™s a somewhat common strategy besides using lemon.

What are you talking about? Esapizeron? Wtf?

3 Likes

Heā€™s obviously in the < rank 100 bracket.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen someone use ogremaster in a long time

Arenā€™t you shame on China ?

2 Likes

Yes, In fact 态itā€™s better to take seperis than ogermaster? Damn idealismšŸ¤©
About esapizeron? Heā€™s just saying that some people bring protect monsters. Itā€™s just an example.

Many people in this forum donā€™t make a sound when browsing posts, but sometimes leave messages guuuys think that I want to talk to them. Sad misunderstanding

What are you talking about

How to deal with some powerful monsters.

To be honestly. When a monster is not counter because by the meta, itā€™s the need for nerf. So

3 Likes

I often see an enemy, xyz999 and nulltro as the starting points. Sometimes there may be malwing in position 5. Such a team is best handled with scarleguard as the core
Butļ¼ļ¼ļ¼I canā€™t change my team for him alone. Itā€™s too expensive. Itā€™s not worth it

2 Likes

True @Abandon

This broken English hurts my head.

2 Likes

You could probably come close to replicating it by translating it to several different languages and then back to English.

1 Like