I have a serious question.

Am i wromg for qutting during a match (winning or losing) if one of my awakened mystics gets respawn by my opponent with moves like necromancy, soul exchange, ect. I feel like i worked too hard and bought plenty of gems for you to use my monsters against me. i look at it like you’re playing with my hard earned money. Call me salty but im qutting the match every time even if im winning lol

2 Likes

I’m sorry but… Are you really being serious? That’s kinda petty if you ask me, don’t be a sore loser!

Also I have a bad feeling about what this thread is going to be like.

6 Likes

Being a sore loser even if im winning?

Yeah I think that locking this thread may be a good idea

A “sore loser of monsters” then. It’s a challenging strategy to time correctly, especially in PvP.

Man whats wrong with u,another lose streak bcoz meet newbie with UC team?

Just rest pvp for awhile.if you shy bcoz lose when run awaken myth, run another strategy and change your ign.

1 Like

No I think that’s fair Dane. You should also quit if your hard earned mythics are put to sleep or stunned out of the game, as they are rendered useless. Otherwise what are you even paying for? Don’t listen to the others

1 Like

Absolutely not

1 Like

Imo using necro is absolutely legit, like is legit tortogeist or any mirror revenge.
Having a mythic doesn’t mean that cannot be stolen or copied by other passives / actives moves.

2 Likes

I literally went up against a guy with mirror revenge, necrmancy, and tortgiest and he won the who whole match. I couldn’t even stop my own monsters. That made me feel bad, like i wanted to quit for good. I worked hard and spent big money for that

I feel you Dane. That’s not on. Such monsters shouldn’t exist. How do you feel about my sleep/ stun comment?

I agree, they should also add a button for big spenders to win immediately, why spend money if you can’t win every match?

10 Likes

Lol how ironic… A little taste of the other side of the coin…

2 Likes

Not really

Wait did i fought you? Whats your ign

@Dane I am maybe the biggest whale around in this game and I can tell you that Necromancy, Spirit Possession, and Mirror revenge are perfectly balanced.
You need to have a counter strategy for everything (if you can).
Besides losing to F2P is not a shame, when you will realize that you will be much more able to accept this kind of things.
Mythics are indeed very difficult to deal, but what make the difference is what you choose to give to your opponent, I am pretty sure you gave him a powerful monster.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I can see, sadly, a lot of people moking around a paying player.
I’ll tell you one thing guys (I will not make names), you lost a good chance to shut up.
You are really disrespectful towards someone that invested real money and is supporting the game that YOU play.
Be ashamed of yourself my friends because you don’t have any idea of what players like Dane are important. Your don’t know what is gratitude, how can you know what is respect??

PS: I wish this game will become big one day and you will enjoy your top 50, because you deserve only that. Ingrate!

4 Likes

Yea but sometimes you have no choice. I tried not to but you just get caught in a sticky situation so i just leave give them the win. But thats the way the game goes i guess

There is always a better solution, you need to build around and look for it.
For example:
There is a Tortogeist with a water monster and you have a Novemdomina, double counterstrike him!
More likely your opponent is not ready to run a fire link.

4 Likes

The problem is that this topics stupidly is over 9000
Even if a f2p player created this topic someone at least one guy would have mocked him and not to mention that some topics that were created in the past were talking about how p2w players want a nerf to every f2p strategies and this topic just gives me that vibe.

I am not targeting any p2w player with this post

2 Likes