Count lectors

I’m so confused on how to do this One, usually I have an idea but not this time

Same, once the Bronzeshells are gone he instantly focuses the megabomber it’s hard

Ikr I can’t even do number 1

First two were pretty easy. What was the line up again? I might be able to help you out but since it’s so early I already forgot what I beat haha…

Number 3 is a pain though… Still figuring that out

Number 1 is, blood crave, summon swarm, then step back with polareon then polareon gets dreamy entrance then nightmares grip and any attack (doesn’t matter what you do with the rockoids as long as you don’t when the enemy is sleeping)

Number 2’s got 5 enemy gigarocks your team is a dreadghoul, moltagant and emberzard

Ah yeah. So you figured out the first one I assume? :smiley:

Second one is tricky and I might have gotten it with a little luck. I death sentenced all with Dreadghoul. After that you want to make sure that you manage to get at least two gigarocks a sleep. You can still survive two ‘assisted quake alls’. After that it’s just timing. Hit the last gigarock with bloodthirst and finish him off with any of the monsters you have still standing. 

I just did number 2 and what you do is you death sentence all then accelerate, then sleep bomb and you should only have 1 left, he attacks dreadghoul it goes to hold ground then you sleep all and skip with both of your remaining monsters, then bloodthirst and gigablaze all and then you’re done (it requires a bit of luck to get the sleep all)

Yeah there’s multiple ways to achieve it!

Still nr 3 is a pain… Anyone done this one?

I haven’t it’s really confusing

Number 2 I didn’t death sentence, accelerate, stealth sleep , you can stealth everyone as long as a few go to sleep. Finished it off with all 3 alive.

Done all 3 :grinning:
Last one is easy once you know what you are doing

Then how about you tell us?

I’m going to lol
Ok the last one you need to skip until you get to the unwanted friend go ok
Then use unwanted friend then you attack the bronze she’ll with seahorse and then skip with canu and then attack another shell with fire snake you then use element eridicate on the last she’ll so it can’t use life flip you then skip and after that you either skip or use stealth and use stealth on canu as fire snake can survive the assit attack you then keep skipping with fire snake until you build up bomb you then blast and take out dragaia with the snake easy win

I managed to figure it out but took a while. I don’t like coming on forums until I beat it lol

Thank you, finally. I had been doing number three close to 20 times trying to figure it out. It started to get really frustrating. Thanks a lot!

Thank you!

could you please try explain what to do better. because every time i try i must be doing something wrong because i keep losing.

Skip the first 2 monsters moves. First move you use is unwanted friend. Kill 2 of them off but make sure canis doesn’t. On the last bronzeshell you then use element eradicate with caniswyrm and it puts the last bronzeshell down to about 2/3rd health so when he life flips he doesn’t go to 1hp. Then you keep using stealth with the 400sec bomber and I kept stealthing the fire dragon thing with canis and used protect focus. Either use accelerate with the fire one or just keep skipping. The last bronzeshell should kill off the electric dragon and shouldn’t die. By then you should be able to 400sec bomb putting dragaia on to hold ground and then finish him off with the fire dragon

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :blush::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Pff nice. One of the hardest challenges so far imo!