Last bite

Lol, last bite cannot sweep teams in UC at 100+. You 5 shot monsters at that point and with all of the protectors, autopoisoners, and nebels make it so you will win 1 out of 20-30 battles. Even with stunning to 1500+ seconds.

Maybe they buff up most so heavily so last bite can´t carry alone ? With last bite nerfed maybe the buffs would tone down abit. Alot of people asked for that already I´d prefer to fight a team of 50 slightly buffed monsters (hopefully at some points with better AI) than 16 insanly buffed monsters.

I know it may be frustrating to see others ranked higher than you. For the only reason that you were unlucky at rolling. But nerfing a last biter is gonna affect a lot of F2P players like me. I don’t buy gems, I depends on the event gems to get a roll. And most of the time gets useless monsters. But on the other hand p2w players have access to rare gems which gives good mons. The only way for a f2p player to lay hands on those gems is a last biter.

I have heard many people saying that the rare gems are distributed in such a way that ‘rich gets even rich’ manner. Well there are some f2p players who spent a lot of time with these last biters to get those gems. If anybody think that last bite can easily win levels in UC, then you are wrong, it takes 7 bites to kill a monster after 200 ( if there is type disadvantage then you are doomed ). But any monster out there can one hit HG you. You’ll have to play 15+ times to find a suitable team to last bite. It’s not easy. By nerfing last bite you are actually promoting the rich gets even rich policy. And makes the f2p players underdogs again.

This is just my opinion. I don’t mind nerfing a last bite move, if it’s gonna make a lot of other players happy. Then I’ll just need to play a couple of more events to do a spin.

I do prefer the swarm tactic to buffed teams.

I don’t think the intention when they set the amount of buffs was to zone biters. They said at the very first UC that they would be superised if _anyone_ got past level 100.

If biters got toned down it would make the game even more p2w then it already is.

I have to say when you complained about how op last biter is, you forgot how much time we spent on rerolling for a last biter. We spent so much time at the beginning to get a last biter to save time for future events, it’s fair. So since you are complaining about how op it is, why don’t you just blame yourself about why you didn’t do anything such as read strategy or rerolling at the beginning?

What last biters have to do with the buff on the enemy teams? Buffed monsters on events are more difficult to beat because the increased challenge is the main purpose of the event itself. In uc, like zard already said, a last biter can’t carry u after 100+. In other events there are already some anti last bite level. Also even in the super battles with a lot of dream entrance monsters or poisoner or death revengers, it’s not always easy to set up a last biter. I think if even there would be a monster needing a nerf then that one ain’t be the last biter.

last biters’ weakness is the last bite itself, don’t make him the last monster on the battle field

I will, even if you don’t believe me, i have always been a guy that enjoys challanges.

For everyone else i have never rerolled, i got a garbage epic and just moved on with him, i didn’t even got my first super epic until like the 3rd lisland or so.
Also for everyone saying “the game will be even more p2w” well not everyone enters the forum when they just start, so the most f2p don’t habe a last biter. The thing here is that a new player with that one monster can complete all story and many events, when many other people who did create a strategy (wich is basucaly what the game is about) struggled against the grand champion

As people have said last bite is not op or in need of a nerf, if they decide to nerf it then it will not matter to the higher level and tier players and will only hurt the f2p and lower tier people. I beat the whole game without a last biter when I first started playing and by the time I got one I never really used him. Last bite is countered in every event and you can not make it far with him if he is your sole strategy. I do not care either way if last bite is changed but I am sure the majority of players would agree that he is fine as is.

I didn’t re-roll either. Don was my first legend though about a month into the game. I spent around 80/100 bucks on the game haven’t spent any in a couple months.

But pvp don is better in an assisted line, and Dragaia isn’t all that useful although he did get some support recently. Last bite will never be too op in pvp because it rare gets down to just a last biter. However, PVE it’s the best single move in anything outside of super buffed events. It’s not unstoppable though, poison, sleep, Hg protectors, all viable options to halt or stop it. But I could make it further in UC with an epic dream eater a couple sleep mons and stun bombers than with Last Biters. I get how frustrating it is, but I bet if you looked through your mons, weak ones included you could devise a crazy strat no one has even thought of yet and kill the last bite new guys.

All in all I get what you’re saying, but I personally disagree, your argument is still valid and worth a talk I just don’t think it’s that unbalanced of a move

Trust me, i have tried all kind of strategyies and still the best i can do is 90 or so(UC), this is exacly what i dont like, making lots of strategyies and playing a lot just for a reroller to beat you in everything and complete everything really fast.

I have said this many times and people still (not you) say im being sell fish with other f2p.

I do agree with you in some stuff :+1::+1:

I dont have Last biters, I do envy of those who have, but I dont support nerfing it. Nerfing or balancing should be around pvp not pve. And last biter in pvp is not op.

Dude for the record i finised the UC at lvl 181, from 1-100 i ddint use LAST BITE, you know what strat i had? I simply use sweepers, my best are Galvbane, steamhawk, robinator, wat carried me throught is my MIDASDRAGON and you know who else? CRYPBLADE to revive monsters which have buffs, its not that i dont agree with you but i manage to climb up not relying on last bite but with luck and somewhat patience,i just used last bite at 101-111 coz all my monsters are swept except for Don…i think you would be climb higher in the next events like UC etc coz you will have more monsters which are prizes for those, just like this uc event prize. Just think of a better strat you just loose your patience that fast thats why, dont need to nerf anything

I agree with you, but to be fair he said it wasn’t needed in PVP, and only brought it up because he is losing out on rewards due to new people re rolling for Don and then getting further in events without having to try or strategize. So it’s not like it isn’t affecting him and people in a similar spot. And I empathize with that point, I just think there are so many ways around it and eventually you’ll get better mons Supah and be better at the game than people who just last bite when they get further into the game where Don doesn’t matter as much.

They won’t nerf Don though, he is one of the monsters they’ve carried all the way from Dragon Island with the same move coming with him. He is like the Charizard of Neo Monsters tbh

Whoops i forgot also i do have alot of death revengers inline with crpt

Nerfing last biter is pointless…u want ur own last biter just get more gems and roll one urself…the thing i would prefer developers do is prevent players from getting any legendary monsters in their first free roll…in this way, we can control the population of people getting last biters…Getting only epic and super epic in the first free roll should be the way to go…

You get me, too bad the last part is completly true

please stop talking about nerfing Last Biter because you ain’t got one

we are not complaining about nerfing other Legends that we still dont have…

its uselesss in PVP mid player or high tier knows what im talking about.,

also in UC Lastbiter is useless in LV100+ and the stunbomber/stunbursters stun is now 150sec.,

just let the Devs Team do their job they are trying hard to balance the game in the way they think it will satisfy the gamers

Good Day & enjoy playing the game.,

P.S.

(i am a F2P player, i know i dont have rights to complain im just telling my opinion)

Thank You and God Bless us all :slight_smile:

I have a last biter myself and use him more in an assisted thunder, but when I do use last bite I actually lose reasonably often, a luck sleep or poison will most likely end you very quickly and you can’t do anything about it, I think it’s fine where it is, it has many counters so it’s straight up fair imo and can everyone stop complaining that a certain strat that beats them is op it’s getting annoying and I’m sure many people agree that you should suck it up, there will always be strategies that beat you no matter how good you are

I call BS. I recently got a Dragia and was excited to see it carry the team. It didn’t help whatsoever in the higher UC levels. Basically if they had a couple crappy monsters, it could finish them off but that is a pretty limited scenario. Anyway my team (played since the beginning of the app) is very strong without, so it doesn’t really add much in pve or pve.