Laciathan

You must be on the road above orlen. (: hope you find them.

Oh… I have been searching the wrong spot… I was going for a snorkling on the 2nd spot, but i just found a grade E brakie. Thanks guy though

Were can I get cold heart

You cant get it in the wild yet but you can get it from the freebies in the game that is located in every town. hope this helps

I believe it has been taken out of the freebies, it was there as a launch event, and we are no longer in the launch event. But i believe it is available in golden eggs. 

How do you get the frostogone

Ummm…?

Frostkit? Starter. North of Orlen on the path. One of the first four steps, I forgot.

Frostbite? evolves from the above.

Frostjack? Southernmost tip of the peninsula south of orlen.

Frostknight evolves from the above.

Cryokid and Cryoberg are unobtainable.

We don’t know what a Frostogone is. Do you mean Frostjack?

U can probably get it in a golden egg and i dont know if u get it for Free anymore

I feel that I have very unusual odds considering it took me two for Pearex 8 for Levi and around 30 for rexy. And lava raptor was on my first encounter lol. Also, mushroom I found 6 in my first ten tries and only caught one. Now though I am searching for frost jack and cherub and have found 1 cherub that killed itself in 100 tries and zero nilo. Also around 50 first jack tries without any encounters

Flaming in but insted of a fire elemental he was water elemental and he was blue

You mean Samuraice? He’s also unobtainable for now. For now, though. Keep that in mind!

Ok thanks I mean I’ve battled some one PvP and he had one so idk

It was a free promo the first week it was out and now it can only be found in gold eggs.

Where can you get that one Dino that’s is a spineosorus

I don’t know, but i DO know that the Arkadion you are talking about is Stegospike.

Is stagospike a fire elemental

^And unfortunately, it can only be obtained via eggs at the moment.

Oh ok

Oh, nevermind. Didn’t see that post.

No, stegospike is an air elemental.

Spinoflame is a fire dino tho