Lachzeer's location guide to catching rare arkadions

Has anyone seen a mine spider 9 star elementless ark I just saw do to a gargol’s reincarnate ability in the new online mission i would lone to add one to my team on level one of the online mission he insta killed my mammut s rank level 49 upon death I really want one any leads?

Edit: I would also like to find a “snowja” looks like a blue flamogun
Edit: just found snowja’s hit had no effect what so ever on leviathan any clues I don’t use skills like water void I don’t even think any that I have has that skill he’s a water element same star as flamogun

Minespider is found in golden eggs.

But snowja… I have no idea.

Wow, I just tried the tombstone at Orlen to get Penguini and it worked! It is easy to get, go to Orlen, touch the tombstone on the bottom left corner and type dragon island… I’m so happy I got it!

The don was always working…

Thanks for the tip on this, using this place to get my Arks to level 99, so easy when you have Arks with moves that damage all 3 opponents at the same time.

Witch Arcadians know stun

Never heard of rank up. Where do you get it?

Its called a grade booster, u get them through pvp and sometimes in the online mission!

Thanks for that. I’ll just keep my D grade hatchling and boost it whenever I get one.

You’ll be happy to know it is possible to get both Minespider and Snowja…in gold egg. If you really want them (I love Minespiders) then you should try to learn how to time eggs to avoid wasting gold. I know it’s not fun and not part of the game but it’s the only way unfortunately. 

So do you want to know why Snowja did no damage to your Leviathan? He has a special attack…it doesn’t do any damage to same element as him but massive damage to other.

Wait! If you want S omega like him then you want to boost grade of omega but not the hatchling! Let’s say you use up all your boosters and have S hatchling, then you catch other E hatchlings, when you combine them all you’ll have like D omega. 

Were to get angelon recipe I really want a good angel monster(arkadion)
Were to get angelon recipe I really want a good angel monster(arkadion)
Whoops I wrote the twice

Lol just edit it then? and for the recipe i dont know haha Im not good with remembering things because I really rushed trough this game

What do you mean by tombstone

There is a tombstone which u can click on and if u click on it and u type in dragon island u get a don penguini ( or at least his first evo )

Oh I get it you tap a tombstone
Thanks

So you know anything about luxnights recipe
Or shadow lance and how to get them.
Plz
I got two Levi in a Levi spot FIRST TRY I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY.

Do you mean through not trough
Lots of different comments in one hahaha lol .

Im a Dutchman so excuse me for my English haha:P I sometimes make the mistake with through and tough

Anyone know because I want to catch rare monsters(Arcadians) without using a gold ark stone and were do you find that glazio and sol tusk recipe or do you have to by it and what rewards do you get for defeating wryms and dragons (quests)

Everybody does it some time : ) : P

Yeah well normally Im good at English :stuck_out_tongue: I mean sometimes I dont know the dutch word for something but I do know the English word haha which is very strange 

Does anyone know how to get a wyrm Arkadion?

There’s a few “wyrms”

Gotta be specific on which one