Lachzeer's location guide to catching rare arkadions

Use stun

Where do you find snowja? (Water version of flamogaru)

Does anyone know if Pegasion has been realised yet?

No, Iā€™m sorry. Itā€™s in gold eggs, though.

where can u find the 4 starters guys at? screenshots would be appricated, thxs :slight_smile:

I donā€™t have screen shots, but hopefully this will be clear enough.

Go to Orlen.Ā 

There are four arrows above Orlen.

The first arrow from Orlen is frostkit.

The second arrow from Orlen is brakie.

The third arrow from Orlen is spark.

The fourth arrow from Orlen is snortling.

Frostkit is closest to Orlen. Snortling is farthest from Orlen. They are all on the path.

1 Like

They dont spawn you get them from PvP

Its released just not wild, ive seen them in eggs though so keep trying and youll get one :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s called being unreleased ^^;

1 Like

Oh

Wait, I think Iā€™m wrong. Never mind, that was my bad. Here, take all my cookies :ā€™(

Sorry for going off topic, but if I donā€™t correct my mistakes now itā€™ll just get worse. <_< ;

1 Like

Does anyone know where bloodclaw vagikit greenking and kakar can be found

Bloodclaw is an egg only ATM, vegikit and the pre-evo to greenling are pvp rewards. I canā€™t remember kakarā€¦

I canā€™t find the cherub in there. :frowning:

Bloodclaws not realeased (meaning egg only) and vegi greenwing and kakar are ALL pvp rewards

Where can I findĀ 156, 221, 241 and above?

NM, figured out 156 and the rest are basically unavailable unless you are a prodigy at this game or you are friends with the devs lmao.

i cannot open it now???

Do the dragons turn up? Been here for an hour and a half now

just go through fights as quickly as possible, and make sure you donā€™t accidentally kill one lolā€¦as soon as you are done your fight tap that spot again to start another spotā€¦continually do this until the hatchlings show up.

not sure if its a rare or not but recently found a mechahound northwest of aurandel first arrow.

Any chance you know where brakie is???