Lachzeer's location guide to catching rare arkadions

How do you get the dragons (wyrms) and where are the locations

The dragons are the first 4 spots north from agramis, second town, havenā€™t had time to it them up yet, very sorry

Are they easy to catch or are they very rare

Dragons? EXTREMELY rare. You will have to be very lucky to get one under a few hours. They have one of the lowest spawn rates in the entire game.

1 Like

^ yep, they are absolutely a pain to get, Iā€™ve managed to get 3 over 5 game accounts by farming, itā€™s terribly a pain, and then itā€™s rarer to gt A or S

Youā€™ll get them eventually, I managed all 4 (e rank) but I used rank up so now Iā€™ve got an s omega

whats frost jacks spawn rate if anybody happens to know? I got one easily but been looking for another I need 2ā€¦

nvm I got another lol

What would you say is the best arkadion that is powerful and is fairly easy to catch, I could suggest vulcaraptor which is amazing at higher levels and can kill multiple enemies in a single hit if same element type

you can check the first post or this post: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/367-hatchlingsstarters/

I managed to get an S rank ashie but a B rank leafie-_-

Where would the snow samurai be???

Does anyone know where #29 is. Itā€™s the first evolve of goldram

Where is pterosaur?

Check the field below Windon

Does anyone know where to get golrock? His evolution, gigarock has 11 stars. He is one of the monsters shown at the facebook page that they wanted a name for. Someone, please help me!

I donā€™t think golrock is released yet, sorry.

Ok, thanks for letting me know

I know the starters are the 1st four steps above orlen, but which one is which tile?

1st Tile = Frostkit = Water = Cub

2nd Tile = Brakie = Ground = Dino

3rd Tile = Spark = Air = Monkey

4th Tile = Snorkling = Fire = Pig

Tha ks

I donā€™t like farming :frowning: I waste all my time to find something good then I either kill it trying to weaken. Not weaken enough and fail to capture. Or itā€™s one of those guys that has 4 moves but only likes to ever use the one that involves suicide -.- is there a way to make them not suicide off the bat ?