Lachzeer's location guide to catching rare arkadions

Is there anywhere to get 140 Tinder from apart from the cave?

A few? There are alot of wyrms
As for tinder i dont believe there is another spot

Brakie is on the second step above Orlen.

Thank you. Very useful information!

i’m so unlucky with starters and hatchlings! its been 1 week and I’ve been constantly hunting them. I’ve got a friend who has just recently played this game and he got a BLUEY on his FIRST CATCH, that first ARK you got to catch!!! he got a BLUEY right away!!!

Gummi, you eill want to catch a metallo%( found in the ziggurat ruins south of lassandal in the desert region, ussually on lvls 4&5 ) then evolve it at lvl 40 and use the escape movewhile farming ~ your farming rate will almost double

Remember the spawn rates are 1/200 so ill take you awhile

Just keep oniy!
Srry sonehow mu page switched

So I finally figured how to reply and all mods I wanna thankyou so much for the help also what are the chances of the air dragon spawning 2 days spent hunting and caught leafie ashie and really wan venawrym plz help

Where can I find leafie 177 dragon? Is the first step out of agramis the only place?

Yes it is very rare though

Yea man… Spent all kinds of time trying at that spot. Thanks bud, I will keep at it

No problem also have u seen the metal doofus strategy
Metaldious I mean
Metalduos strategy very good just reply on here if u want to hear it 2 hours I caught ashie galey and leafie

Can you catch two of the same dragon hatchlings?

Yes you can. A lot of people farm for multiple of the same one hoping for a better rank.

Do the odds of catching a hatchling say the third time change the chance of u running into one because I love galey but have a rank d and rank e realy want b or better

Nope the spawn rate keeps at the same low point

Ok thx then back to grinding lol I have 2 Ashlies 2 galeys 1 leafie and no bluey personally I hate water types what would be best haveing multiple typhoon and magma wryms 1 omega with some random normal or a bunch of high lvl random wryms
2 Ashies I hate the autocorrect

Where do i find the monsters to complete the recipe inferneo

wich one inferno can be found in the volcano where u find vulcarex is and spooker well I can’t think of 1 ATM but look at Ashly’s guide on the where’s that monster sub forum
I mean Prometheus can be found in the volcano not inferno btw inferno isn’t worth it there’s lots of good arks in the desert if u know where to look

Second town first four steps on the path north of it farm there for dragons
And an earlier post you get snowja from eggs aswell

Thank you and good job =D