I guess zard is referring to my frontline with meta and him as a counter to bane, which currently can be a threat.
Starting from this point, he is right it has some use. I can’t say it is better than the bullbrazen, but seeing it as a midgame guy for sleep teams I definitely see the need for a poison drain guy. Remove the stun and give hold ground makes a good pair with poison immunity. Actually this way it can be seen in a different way.
What I definitely see is the trend for SE to become shittier and shittier. They release how many? 2 dozen since the game started? 4 of them are good and none of them can be found in an egg. No new SE’s been added to the egg hatch. Currently new line ups ALWAYS build up on the countless new legends they throw out. Some too powerful some crap and very few normal sturdy midgame guys. It’s a crux and I am really getting bored here as well. If not for PVP I would have already left half a year ago…
Anyway let us wait for the update. If they fix the broken ones and especially talo I will stay with the hope for a positive tendency in this game!
They actually did add more legends to the egg. Emeraldeus, burnsalot, doomengine, valzareign, Bazilogon, Tridrakhan, Banedragon, Drakozord Z, Midasdragon, Astrodragon, Galliodragon, Terrordragon, serafire, kamishogun, lavaronix, apollorexus, and mechaviathan have all been added to the egg. They didn’t start there.
I count 13 useful event superepics that they have released. Robinator, Diredemon, Bullbrazen, Abyssraider, Blitzdragon, Gaiawolf, Frostrider, Steamhawk, Gearcroc, Serazael, Shinobidragon, Bonetalon, Lavamane. That is hardly “mostly garbage SEs”.
Have to agree a lot of those SEs are useful - bonetalon and bullbrazen are probably the least useful of those though, but the last 2 or 3 SEs released are also not on the list which does suggest some shortcoming in the recent 1 month. It’s not that the devs have failed completely. I think in the last 2-3 months the game has shifted a lot without full balances. It might be addressed very soon, so let’s hope for the best!
Bonetalon is massively underrated. He is an amazing support monster that has potential to sweep. The sweeping potential has reliance on poison. Which is where you would use him anyway. Pullback is an amazing ability to put on a sweeper.
I am talking about SE in the eggs. There are very nice event SE’s but I can not hatch them. Jus saw I had a mistyper there but I was definitely on about the eggs