Just hit 100, review so far (opinion)

I hit level 100 on OCTOBER 16, 2016 at 12:45 am. I finished all story and quests by level 80(ish) because I was F2P. I bought enough gems durring a festival to pull the 50X3 and pulled a few legendaries and got the rest though events. Omegamid are quite easy to get with strategy but not a ton and I will post the team I use most often for those type of events involving buffed teams without death roulette users. The recent change to the revive skill is a bit annoying but not a deal breaker for stunners or sleepers. Now speaking of sleepers, you know what I mean with that “awesome” sleep all hit rate lol. One more before I gotta crash, what’s the deal with poison being substantially weaker than all other strats in pretty much all events.

Poison is amazizng in pvp. Anyone who is top 50 can attest to this.

Poison is awesome without buffs, as zard said its one of the best things in pvp. The thing about poison being so weak is that its really easy to set, not like sleep wich requiers sleep bombers, and luck.

Congrats, im lvl 99

Poison is the easiest to set up, it has no counter. Thus it is the weakest strat that has no scaling possibility. The moves for poisoning have a much higher proc rate then for sleep, which justifies the sleep strat being better. Poisoners typically also have additional support moves, such as knockback, or a guaranteed poison all (I’m looking at you, eyeball), or other cool moves. The sleepers generally can’t do much else except try to resleep you.

Yeah I got that NME Aznvasions proc for poison being 100 percent and doesn’t miss unless AOE generally but the scale for poison should be redone because most good poison teams require a certain move “double poison eater” to be effective in buffed events. I’m a stunner guy usually.

Personally I feel poison should be buffed a bit because it already oneshots everything in PvP. They should at least make it effective to where the standard rewards for events drop off. Such as 60 UC (higher would be better, but still, poison is already not that usable on anything except when you have several autopoisoners or bane at this point already), or floor 50 DC, or 200 IC.

Poison is no good after floor 100 I believe in UC. What do you mean in pvp? Also could you clarify what you meant by rewards dropping off sooner

In IC and DC, poison is already rendered ineffective before the end of the usual floor completion rewards end.

He means by reward drop off that the rewards stop at a certain point.

Poison already powerhouse in pvp vice versa with sleep in pve.
Now you want more ?
I want my cosmodragon duplicate 5 instead of 1 too :joy::joy:
Poison already powerhouse in pvp vice versa with sleep in pve.
Now you want more ?
I want my cosmodragon duplicate 5 instead of 1 too :joy::joy:

Well I’ve got a great stunner team I guess I’ll start on my sleeper team, though no legendary sleeper is rough

Poison already one shots everything in PvP, thus it does not affect the PvP meta to buff the damage it does.

poison eat of omega cannot one shot se healer or above in pvp.

Reference to my poisoners from above? I really really really want bane dragon OH AND DECENT PVP that remains static
No rewards just pvp rankings to boast about. I would be on it at all times and confidently in the 50-80 range

Hmm that’s interesting. I think you may be right about that and I apologize, because I think I remember my lavaronix surviving a poison eater as well.

There are very few monsters that can survive a poison eater from my flarevern. All of them are high defense legends and maybe atlanteon. Everything else gets one-shotted.