I've had it!!!!!!

How can I contact devs all it does is send me to Facebook and even then they don’t answer this is really starting to tick me off my app keeps crashing and its starting to affect the gameplay I use to love playing this game but now I go out into the world tap on a battle and crash fix this!

What exactly is the problem? When does it crash the most? Also, what kind of device & iOS version are you running?

I am around Handel and every time I try to proceed further in game it crashes at battle initiations it did it at earrun and many other towns outside where I would try to go farther and the battle initiation starts And it kicks me out I have 6.1.2 and game is version 1,2 or 1.02 I think iPod touch 4th gen
Ok now it’s happening everywhere its crashing on any spot of the map I can’t battle I go into buildings and it crashes what is wrong with this game now?

Did you download the game illegally for free? Did you try switching Game Center accounts on the device? Anything like that?

No the game was free got it about a week ago I haven t used my Game Center in over a year

Okay so not illegally. Did you send a private message to Ryan or Lars on here?

New to this I started on Friday last week who is Ryan or lars and how can I contact them?

They’re developers of the game. Here are their profiles:

Lars

Ryan

Go there, and press on “Send me a message”. 

Have you tried a hard reset?

If your device is out of memory, then it will cause crashing. Resetting the device can fix these kinds of issues (as can closing other apps that are running at the same time). I assumed that wasn’t the issue, but it’s certainly possible depending on your device.

It really seems to happen to the iPod 4th gen, as it’s the most outdated at this point

Usually a hard reset works

How do I hard reset and I have 5 GB left on this

You hold the home button and the sleep button until the screen goes black

Then the Apple symbol should show up

Ok and thanks sorry for the sudden burst of impatience frustration ill let developers know

They already know, actually

It’s probably the most common problem for 4th gen iPods because the support for the iPods is slowly being phased out

Well I figured Ash and Deadpool would show up sometime soon after I replied  :stuck_out_tongue:  Hopefully you get it resolved

I hear alot of accounts about 4th gen crashing. It happens to me! And it is very, very annoying. Hard resets dont always work on that bug either. What I did was try a couple times everyday and after a week, the bug finally went away it seems! It comes and goes, but never as bad as it was… Atleast, most of the time