Why does this do that?

Well, hello everyone. I started a new account of HI and havent beaten pve quite yet and whenever i encounter a wild ark, the game force closes :frowning: i cant go anywhere or do anything because the game wont even let me move along with story because i cant progress without encountering a monster battle, i force closed the game and tried again about 20 times but no luck :frowning: i hope there is a fix to this in update

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard something like that. What device are you using?

Im a ipod 4th gen ios 6.1.3 i think…

Hm… I have one just like that and I never experienced crashes in the release.

Do you have a lot of apps running in the background? I’m not a big technical expert, but I heard that if you run out of memory for the iPod to use, it sometimes force closes apps. 

Nope, i closed all my apps running when this happened and even fully restarted my device a few times and it keeps persisting

And i still have about 4 gb of memory left…

It might be time to get a new device

I know most developers are focusing primarily on the new stuff

Try a hard reset. Hold both power and home button until the device fully turns off. KEEP THEM HELD DOWN until the power comes back on. Your device has now been hard reset :slight_smile:

It might be the battery, even. Crystal says low battery power causes a lot more disconnects, so maybe your battery power caused it to crash. Although, I never really had a problem with that.

Have you tried deleting the save and starting a new one?

And how about restoring your iPod? Plugging it into your computer, erasing all your data, and then restoring your stuff, I mean.

Idk if i can do the reset but i might have to,

And i already did hard reset a few times,

And i also thought about battery and it wasnt that,

Maybe deadpool is right, ive has this ipod for 2 1/2 years old. The problem is that im broke though and probably cant get a new device. I will just keep trying and hope for the best, i guess.

That’s what savings are for :wink:

Lol true that. I may just upgrade to a ipad. Im getting a very low income from baby sitting haha

My iPod gen. 4 is about 2 years old too I think, and we dropped it multiple times. :s But HI still worked.

I just deleted the low battery code out of the game. Annoys me when its flashing in the corner lol.