Issues/Bugs

Maintenance complete. Check now.

1 Like

I lost my rank, soul stones, weapons and characters obtained post fights. Did not get them back after maintenance and no idea how to access log in rewards.

I am still missing some characters and items but it seems to be at least working better right now.

Where is the Chinese version?
Why change it after the update .

Where is the Chinese version?
Why change it after the update OMG

I’m stuck here

I’m stuck on this screen. The news pop-up window don’t go away.

Devs I thought this was already fixed, I already restarted a lot of times. Better fix this. 92% to 99% then back to 92% and so on and so forth

I also was not a beta user, I’m still missing soul stones, they only ranked me up enough to cover the cost of my team (Which was not using all my points), they reset at least one evolved guy I had back to level one and I’m not seeing any way to get that login bonus from yesterday. It’s better than nothing for sure but still not great

Finn’s starter sword disappeared after a battle. And yes I saved before closing inventory :slight_smile:

Edit: I can see the sword during battle, but not in my inventory

1 Like

This also happened to me @brown_witch :weary:

Yo, as I’ve been progressing, ive been paying attention to achievements. I’m 100% sure the soul stones aren’t being awarded properly. When I hit rank 15 only got 70. When I hit rank 30 only got 100.
Happened with the others where the reward was 180 soul stones. Random amounts. Don’t know if the reward list is wrong or there’s a bug. But it sucks

Is the free version of evertale is not supported by devices because it keeps on crashing any mode and any device i play in so is there a requirement which states which devices are to be used?

Not that I know of. I suggest you contact support and tell them your problems as well as the device you’re playing on. They may be able to help and let you know whether it’s your device, your account or something else.