Island event 2

This thread can be used for anything to do with the island challenge.

Personally I’m quite disappointed at the rewards. Can’t get any rare gems till you reach 300, quite harsh if you ask me. (FYI I need one more rare gem to hatch the egg :frowning: )

You’re “quite disappointed”? I’m glad they brought back this fun event and perfectly ok with the rewards. And it’s not hard to get 300, so you can easily get 3 rare gems.

I was hopping for a rare egg hatch after this event. Now really disappointed.

I’m not disappointed with the event itself I quite like it just saying the rare gems should have been easily distributed rather than making it the top prize.

Personally I’m quite disappointed at the rewards. Can’t get any rare gems till you reach 300, quite harsh if you ask me. (FYI I need one more rare gem to hatch the egg :frowning: )

I though that we would get 5 gems, so i was saving to hatch the 10 egg pack and hatch twice in the rare egg, kind of dissapointed also :frowning:

But remember that this event can be completed by EVERYONE, so we should be thanking the devs.

i got 2 epics in the first draft, this is nice!

Ok wow lmao. But seriously, it annoys me that every complains about a fun event that anyone can complete just because the rewards aren’t quite what they expected.

Does anyone notice that only 3 rare gems we can get from rewards not five rare gems like the first one?

Currently in first for a short while even though I know it won’t last :smiley: my team is ok got the beginnings of a sleep team but my epic draft picks were kinda crappy :confused: hoping my next draft in 10mins gives me some better goodies

Pretty happy with my first draft. Stun + poison that leads into sleep. Easy wins so far.

I like that monster they’re offering on level 120. It’s such a cool bird.

I think this is the best event yet, and people stil complain about the rewards. Can we just appreciate the devs?

I agree,quit everyone wining! You are lucky you have the chance to get 3 rare gems for FREEEEEE :grimacing:

Now why would I stop winning?(try whining)

2 stunbombers on first draft :-] also the new bird looks awesome, I wonder if it will have synergy with. Killer chicken

Where are you guys seeing all these rare gems? The only rare gem I see is the one at 300 wins.

i can feel some buff at around level 70

For me personally this is the most enjoyable event out there! And the rewards are awesome too.

Whoops my bad, its supposed to be whining mispelled it

I really love this event and i think i’ll get the 3 rare gems only if i’ll have luck in the final drafts. Last island event i finished with level 280, so i was too sad. I’ll take this opportunity because rare egg is cool