Island event 2

Im not disappointed, but it does seem a little strange they’re suddenly not giving as many out as rewards.
Anyway, I think it’s a good idea to try to get ahead early, so poison and stun at that point is probably the best option, it’s easy to set up. As soon as buffs start hitting I want to change to something more viable.

Its now harder than the previous, buffs started at below 80. I dont know if im gonna go as far as 300 as before but everyone should keep trying, well i wish aĺl the luck. 121 atm, steamhawk’s last skill is LIFE FLIP ALL, he also has BLOODCRAVE…partner with galvbane + death chicken, GREAT scenery

Lets see if survival fittest event give 7 rare gems.
If not it will be poop lol

Once he smashed by megastone = dead bird lol

Once he smashed by megastone = dead bird lol

It’s nice that they have made a SE motordragon for those who don’t have the original. Life flip all seems unusual but interesting…

Might as well call it “Minimotor”…

sleeping and hunting all the way here. Never was too much of a poison / stun fan knowing buffs will come

I’m glad it seems harder this time, I finished with only one super epic last time and didn’t get to play around with more epics and a legendary :smiley: Imagine if you got penguini, that would be so OP haha.

my current 4* are useless fire camel

Iam at lv 75 have only one 4star Monster is it normal? Last Drift gave me only crab!

Just got offered the octopus stun bomber and the electric duplicate stun revenger, and idk which one to pick. Any advice?

Stun bomber

Currently at 151! Still very doable so far!

Team? Just out of curiosity. I ran sleep last time and am now running a throw/bloodcrave with stun and sleep and am losing fights at 115, which doesn’t bode well for the future. Just curious what other people are running.

Nothing all to special I reckon. Just trying to abuse the playstyle of the AI, haven’t lost a game thusfar.

still only have one epic until now, my previous island challenge draft were much better T_T 131 floor atm.

I just played your team earlier today, didn’t have vegi or mammoth tho. it beat me once too, made me adjust my team

Fun event apart from twinkillers are op as f since most mons are sleep or protectors or poison which gets a bit useless

How are y’all getting good monsters, I only have 1 4* monster and its a protector:((

just drafted lavaclops! bring it on poison!

it’s fixed
Just saw someone with 2 epics and somehow won …

u don’t have 2 epics yet? I have lava and clocknight.