Island challenge

So How are finding this event. It’s quite fun I must say and it doesn’t cost ticket everyone as the same amount of battle tickets.

what’s your first set of mons ? 

Edit I had a little chat with ryan. The teams won’t get buffed like in the UC. 

I like this event too! I’m running a poison team with grizzlex at the end for last stand to end the team line up

I’ve got flameix, bloomfish, epic earth poison massacre (the octo something), chompweed, gargoyle monster, and grizzlex

What about you?

It’s alright. I have a bunch of sleepers and dreamhunters with a last stander. Lost a match due to missing sleep all multiple times against a sleep killer…i have terrible luck…

Well there is not enough time to get 300 wins, also i alredy lost cause the other guy used “sleep all” and he literaly slept all, and why the fu*k 2 tickets for 1 time.

But aside from that the event is fun

I can’t play either of the new events. it let me draft my team and now it keeps saying cant connect to server and boots me to home screen. It’s been doing this since I updated today. I really hope I dont miss out on this new creature because of this.
still cant play crownwalker either. sotf works sometimes but all other online missions dont. what do I do?!

You technically can get to 300 but you need to loose almost never and play every time you can since the start… Seems odd to me maybe there’s something more that we don’t know…

Its not 300 wins its level 300. You can jump 5 at a time. So 60 wins

Yeah, but if you do the math we only have time for around 65 matches in total assuming we play since the start and every 10 hours withouth wasting tickets

Its not 300 wins its level 300. You can jump 5 at a time. So 60 wins

Yeah, but if you do the math we only have time for around 65 matches in total assuming we play since the start and every 10 hours withouth wasting tickets

The event lasts 5 days. 24 hours per day = 120 tickets total generated, in addition to the 10 you started with. Divide 130 by 2 and you get 65, the amount of times you can battle. 5 levels per battle, 65 times 5 is 325. So you have to battle every single time and lose less than 5 to get it. I understand that they want to make it difficult to get 3 rare gems, they are really good.
So far, I have had no trouble destroying the 5 teams I’ve fought, but I assume it only gets harder. I’m excited to use more higher tier monsters.

So i started playing 40 minutes after the event came up and i have lost 1 time, so i can only loose 3 times??

In order to get the final 3 rare gems, yes you could lose max 3 battles. Additionally, if you let your tickets max out for too long, that will take away more.

Ok, this event seems easy but maybe enemy team will get upgraded stats later so idk if i can make it

It’ll get harder since you only get a new min every 2 hours or so, so eventually it will require a decent amount of strategy

I’m worried that if you miss the draft, you might be in trouble. If it keeps being every two hours, idk how anyone could make all of them.

Quick question, if I skip a prize level say lvl 14 and play lvl 15 do I still get the lvl 14 prize?

I chose poison , if it gets buffed like other events I will probably regret it.

I did the same thing, giving poison a shot.

Who did you guys get as 4 star options? I got two stun absorb/protectors and a survivor/risky healer and went with the grass protector. So far he has been really strong, but the teams have been really easy to beat.

Yes.

Clio octo poison thing, not sure the third.

drafts stack

Also speeding up ticket recovery right now :slight_smile:

Sweet! So if you miss a draft, you do it the next time one comes up in addition?

Edit: 20 minute recovery time?!? :0

Another question: Since you reduced the recovery time, will that make it so that we will progress too fast or does the enemy difficulty not change?