Island Challenge Draft Bugged?

I didnt get good monster this event what a pitty
I got thugfrog and excited when he nearly explode for a moment,
Then a moment of silence when i see his damage.

ahahahahahahaha.,

i feel you :slight_smile:

do 4* or 5* megamombers have sence at 250+ stages?

doesn

doesn’t makes sense on 200+

4 megabombers in front will do i think :slight_smile:

(if all will survive in 400secs.) *_*

And? Isn’t that hard IF you get the right mons. And that’s still already 1 SE more than me…

I have 1 SE and 2 epics and have to fight against 3 SE along with 4 epics. Did all drafts. No sleeper/dreamhunt available…

It’s just not fair that there are such huge differents… 3x4*+ vs 7x4*+ and above. Really annoying event so far

^ You don’t need sleep or dreamhunt to win this event. It’s poor choosing if you’re only focussing on that. 

That being said: drafts are unequal and yes that can result in unfair matchmaking. Imo this is a bug and from a point of development I fail to see how this is possible. Each draft should be distributed equally with the same amount of stars to be obtained. Shouldn’t be that hard to code? :slight_smile:

Other than that: this is for me the most enjoyable event and even with unfair matches it’s easily possible to finish at 300. It’s also skill and tactic!

Who said I focus on sleeper/dreamhunt? I don’t even geht the chance to as I have not a single mons…

“Other than that: this is for me the most enjoyable event and even with unfair matches it’s easily possible to finish at 300. It’s also skill and tactic!”

This is bull****… because it’s depending on what you get from the drafts…

I have an SE megabomber and he’s still one shotting at 270. In-fact, he nearly one-shotted an SE protector that he was weak against (got him to within a whisker of HG). Pleasantly surprising, given how weak Warca’s Novabomb was around this level on a previous challenge.

Just come up a team with an almost identical team to mine, apart from they had a second megabomber in the front line (and 3x SEs in total to my 2). Other than that, both had Necro, a one-on-one, and a megabomber. Both had a protector come in. Both then had a stun loaded team with a Last Stand to finish. Quite a fun match. Managed to nullify the two bombers with DD (after letting their Necro Survivor mine to HG) - both survived but I finished one off and the other took himself out of the game to finish my Necro. Thus was able to get the megabomb off, then stun their penultimate 4 to oblivion. Their Last Stander came in and whacked me to the red, but in doing so took himself out for 250s allowing me to Last Stand through their team.

I chose Necrodrake somewhat reluctantly when I got him (wanted someone like Robinator, Galvbane or a twin death sentencer), but combined with a protector, one-on-one’r and Give Turn/Dreamhunter (with a backloaded stun team and Last Stander), has actually proved to be a very successful tactic. 

I’m using the same strategy and this is carrying me through 300 easily. I have a frontline of Ventokaizer,freezegator,demihorus and a 400s megabomber. Then I use sleep bomb, dreamhunter comes in, then a purifier,3 stun bombers and a last stander.

done 300 wins yesterday with 2 superepics and 2 epics

I bow to you…

I guess some ppl are just too s… to understand the intention of this thread. Again, this is about heavily uneven drafts and not to give some ppl a place to improve their self-worth feelings.

Sure is it possible to reach lvl 300 with a few good monsters, we all know that. okay?

Just faced a team with 5 epics and 3 super epics …me with 1 se and 2 epics. totally fair and enjoyable. but hey, it’s all about skill… doesn’t matter that I reached lvl 300 in all previous ICs. I and everyone else who are complaining just sucks, got it.

well… I think this thread can be closed as the devs don’t give a s…  at all and it’s only used by ppl who need their two minutes of glory :rolleyes:

Careful. . . The devs are listening. Even though they don’t respond.

I agree that there definitely is luck involved in some of the draws, but I really don’t think the drafts could have been that unbalanced - you must have accidentally missed some. I know I’ve missed one as many have a legendary now whereas I don’t. In all my ICs, I don’t remember being outmatched in terms of epic / SE / legendary numbers by more than one monster… But it seems to have happened to you many times… Maybe it is possible, but if so, you’ve been incredibly unlucky and might be able to catch up on the legend drafts!

If you miss drafts, they stack. Anyone who complains about not getting the proper monsters is lying.

Again and again: Still 1 SE and two epics…  I made all drafts.

If this type of “luck” is really a part of the draft system this entire challenge would be ridiculous. A difference of 3 to 5 epics can’t be intended?! And, like I already said I hadn’t this problem on the last challenges…

So it would be really kind of the devs to just give me/us some background info. That’s all I’m asking for… so no need for a discussion here… but if some of you guys have the desperate need of denouncing others, because we are all liars, well… keep going if it makes you feel better.

Yep, just faced a legendary as well… and I got a epic (at least!). counting 1SE 3 epics… nice.

Feel free to share a screenshot. I’ve gotten mine at the same rate every time.

I typically reach 300 with 1 SE and 3 Epics.

You CAN be behind on drafts, but I’ve only seen up to 1, as your first draft timer begins when you join the event. If you join after the first 8 hours, I don’t know how the game treats your missed drafts. But once you join the event, any drafts you miss afterward will definitely stack. So make sure even if you aren’t planning on playing, that you join the event and pick your first 6 mons asap.

Also it’s easiest in the first two days, as the 0* and 1* still hit very hard since there are only 1 Epic per team. If you wait to get SEs, it actually screws you over because your 0* become useless.

People that start from day 1 wont get hard stage till 300, im start at day 3 and crying cause of draft and legendary out there.
My 2 se cant do a shit

If you start on day 3, you shouldn’t expect to reach 300. Game events aren’t designed for players to start participating halfway through to complete.

pretty sure half the people that complain in this thread did not start on day 1