Island Challenge Discussion

So do the difficulty of the teams you encounter have anything to do with hero rank? My main account is HR 89 and it’s been an absolute slog to make it to level 120. My HR 15 account however breezed through to 120 and I’m only now getting slowed down on 152. My drafts have been mediocre in both accounts, but my HR89 comes up against teams with 5+ legendaries while my HR15 rarely encounters more than 2 or 3.

Can anyone confirm whether HR affects It? Or is my 89 account just super unlucky.

Super unlucky

Bummer lol. Well hopefully I can get 120 with this next draft. HR15 just got the Omegamid so I’m tapping out on that one.

Good Lord super unlucky. Two draft a later, no more legendaries and still stuck at 119. This is absurd.

Might be a good time to close both now.

Well, sometimes conversations carry on even after the event ends, so I always want to give people a chance to say what they want to before I shut it down. It does seem like everyone’s finished though, so I’ll close it.

Open.

Is the drafting in IC all RNG or is it factored by a certain reached level?

I often think this event doesn’t like me…:sweat_smile:

Wish you all poison users have fun🤨

open.

Island Challenge is by the the most frustrating event imo. Totally at the mercy of the mons you can choose from, short event time (5 days), and not many chances to advance level (6 tokens, have to check in very frequently throughout the day to be efficient).

I like coming up w/ new strategies and playing w/ different mons, but I wish there was some other gameplay element to reduce the variance amongst the mons my team is offered vs other teams that somehow have several SEs at this early stage in the event.

1 Like

Looking for good set of monster on next draft my current team is no longer capable tsk.!!:unamused:

@Dev_VKC Where is the official place to report cheaters (I forget)?

The guy who’s 1st in the IC leaderboard named “lovegod” looks like a possible cheater. I met his IC team and it’s complete rubbish. No way is he getting more wins than everyone else with that! There are no leaderboard rewards so it’s not a big deal for this event but I thought I’d point out he’s a potential cheater so his account can get looked at and him banned if it is the case.

For anyone interested, the starting line-up is Flameclops (3.5* twin killer), Lunalord, Cryptblade and Beedroid (3.5* poison eater). He then has a few random monsters which don’t work well together, I think including another poison eater or two. Somewhere near the back is a Goonturkey (3.5* duplicate desperate bite) and Mobyroid (4.5* detox blast).

Bro?? You’re back!!! Send your line ID pls

1 Like

I already send my line I’d to keb on Thursday bro. Idk if when keb add me lol😂

Send it to me, I’ll add you right away. We miss you fegget

1 Like

ravenulquiorra