Is wyrmbow any good

Newest legendary to my team is he any good

Yes, Dual Slayerbane can be very op sometimes. Its evolution has LINK Slayerbane All, it’s really powerful with some good holy monsters.

2 Likes

@Anxag Like heavenwyrm

1 Like

And Aurodragon

1 Like

I don’t have many holy Types tho I only have 3 legendaries Galliodragon aegisdragon and now wrymbow

2 Likes

Dont worry you will get new monsters soon enough and if you don’t have any link holy monsters then don’t unlock wyrmbow’s secret skill it will be a waste of cost

Just wait until you get pandamonium @LovelyPandaGuy

@NMEGaryOak that panda is trash

1 Like

Did you mean Galvbane?

1 Like

Wyrmbow evolves into Prismaryx, which can be very annoying for the opponent as Dual Slayerbane can be permanently charged with Stunt Double and Shield Entrance make him hard to kill before he gets a turn.

@LDN_TAURUS Used to be, now he’s a more than decent support monster. I mean, Exhausting Sleep works wonderfully with Toxic Give Turn or Vile Rage, Blood Poison is a multi-use Poison Storm (extremely useful) and Healing Stun is a procrastinator’s dream.

1 Like

Did heavenswyrm ever get a buff guys? Or is it still just a worse willowyrm?

1 Like

How about you download the game and find out

1 Like

No account to play, no way to easily find a heavenswyrm in-game. Therefore asking here is the easiest way to find out.

1 Like

Willowyrm got nerfed. Not sure if you were around for that… kinslayer got changed to ultrastone and survivor got a TU increase from 80 to 130. It still does the job of being a camouflage stun absorber but it is much worse on the aggression. Heavenswyrm has been mentioned in buff threads quite a few times. I love the monster as it is, but I’m crossing my fingers it does get a little love so its moves have slightly more strength.