just got vudu is he any good?

a week ago i pulled from the egg that had the coolest looking mons i wanted vudu or talopawn got vudu is he good?

He’s good for poison team with protect,spawning useless monsters in you enemy team that can poison them,can kill a monster really fast(even if HG or shield),poison massacre and also he has a cool design.

1 Like

thats a relief thanks is shogunite good? i aquired him as my first monster

Not much but you’ll get good monsters eventually

oof

If you don’t have many legends, then it’s a decent sweeper to have. But once you start to build up a collection, you’ll want to swap it out for something more effective.

ok i also have shadowwyrm and cosmodragon

Shadowyrm is a great legend due to its Secret Skill and the fact that it’s damage isn’t reduced due to elemental resistance. Cosmodragon is decent, but can be great in certain set ups. You’ll have to ask @NMEGaryOak about them, as he’s very good at using Death Revenge monsters.

1 Like

ok my team is mostly poison so vudu should fit in well i dont really use cosmodragon for damage hes just there and shadowwyrm isnt in final form so right now hes pretty useless

If you want to know how to use certain monsters there is the monsterdex where monsters with arrows have a “Analasys” where KillerDog made some really great analysis on how to use many legendary monsters

i know but some of the monsters i have arent final form so i cant see the analysis

O yeah I forgot if you havent seen the monster in a combat the monsterdex wont show it anyway if you need just ask us we’ll be glad to help. :slight_smile:

thanks i new so this should be really helpful

one last thing is wraithcrew any good i dont have him but hes one of my favorites right next to baublebaum

Wraithcaptain (final evolution) is great in Pve because he can sleep an enemy on entrance and also clone himself and sleep 2 monsters I don’t have baublebaum but he’s pretty good I see himmany times in Pvp but not a top tier he’s ok.

Here is a list that Killerdog made to class monsters and can help you Neo Monsters current tier list (KD's) to see the list go to the top of the thread there is the categorys

ok thanks

Sorry about this issue. I’ll update my forum guide which has them all in it at some point. I can’t remember how many it has in it but here’s the forum version: KD's Monster Analysis (also in-game)

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with death revenge. Unless you run into Duscy then you’re done