Is the Game Still Being Updated?

Asking out of legit curiosity. Like besides the usual new banners and events. I read that the game was dead in terms of actually being developed on.

No

1 Like

May I ask for your source of your conspiracy

1 Like

Reddit and the reviews on the Playstore page itself. Also saw some dudes complaining about it on Discord some time ago. Though bear in mind that I didn’t actively reasearch about the current development status of the game. I just came across a few dissident comments while searching for guides on Awakening monsters.

1 Like

Interesting. Discord is indeed the best channel to get information about the game since the community there is active and as far as I understood devs joined it as well.

From my experience I can tell you that campaign has no progress for months. For that case your assumption is true. Against your assumption would be the continously addition of new SSRs and one active time limited event - which is basically the same since the game have started just with different rewards and a short story

1 Like

Hmmm well, I guess the latter two you mentioned count towards the “development” of the game…to a degree. Though seeing as how the game morphs into another generic gacha game after the offline campaign, I get the impression that either the devs became lazy and threw out the whole JRPG aspect or that this was their original plan all along.

I think this is just to melk the cash cow. I also noticed no progress in campain for a long time and thought that this is the beginning of the end. For me they ruined the game with the super low ssr rates.

1 Like

For me, the game was ruined when 99% of the monsters you could catch in the offline mode were useless. They couldn’t be evolved or awakened because they were either fodder units or were 1-time catches. For a game that used the “catching” aspect as a selling point, they really disappointed. And when you were done with the fantastic offline campaign, it just became an arms race to get the best SSR units like all the other gacha games on in the appstore.

True words

1 Like

Marketing shooting games in the head. It’s sadface.

Please, give me link to discord channel of Evertale

Anyone knows what happened to the pvp tournament beta where sign up was in May? Still running? Never starts? Delayed?

Dead^^ it’s still in beta since I know evertale. No progress at all

1 Like

Damn I forgot “Dead” in my question catalog. :rofl:

2 Likes