Is an Angelon worth it?

I have two Leviathans but both are level 80+ and as I haven’t finished the game yet the two are the staples of my team. I would also have to go farming for a Cherub…is it worth giving up my Leviathan for an Angelon?

Yes. It’s way better than Leviathan.

It’s a good holy ark and it has haste and offering, as well as a decent attack.

Absolutely worth it. And if you insist on keeping a leviathan, go for it. You have two. I would make 2 angelons though

I don’t care much for offering and haste is almost nonexistent. All I really want is a good attack power and a single and triple streamed attack

Offering and haste are very useful when you start PVP

I feel you, when you are doing the story stick with the leviathans, I enjoyed them a lot, its one of the best before you start farming for dragons and getting the 9 + star combinations, then they will find another use in making angelons. They are also quite powerful, they not only have haste and offering, but two offensive moves as well. Rend (single target) an Illuminate (Multiple targets). My suggestion to you would be to farm for searex (to cover your water needs) before you turn your leviathans into angelons. Mind you however once you beat the story mode even searex looses its splendor, while angelon i still considered top 5 in game available arks. Hopes this helps!

Is it worth it YESYESYESYESYESYES! But as ive been taught over years of school i need to back up answer… So you want a good aoe and single target… Rend and illuminate are great! Illuminate is 200 TU and is a aoe and rend is a very powerful single target move… Another reason is the element, holy is the only way to end the much over used barries and other op shadows so your gonna NEED holy and alot of holies are weak but good support but when it comes to offence, what shall you do? Hmm that barry keeps taking all my hits and i need to k.o. It asap angelon is very offensive by holy standards so you can 1 maybe 2 shot a barry with rend and illuminate should b enough along with another fairly strong aoe to take out the average shadow ark and i dont see y you dont like haste and offering, its very helpful when angie is almost dead it can go down with a fight helping other arks and haste… Not an exaggeration to say imo is one of the best moves ever!!! It is very helpful so i reccomend getting angelon and its stats are all around and very good so totally go for it

I don’t care much for offering and haste is almost nonexistent. All I really want is a good attack power and a single and triple streamed attack

For just about all situations in the game, strategy is superior to brute force. While missions may not quite be like this, I’m sure we’re getting there.

Always consider strategic monsters.

Offering and haste are some of the best abilities in the game, for many situations.