Invisible legendaries and broken game

Ok so this has happened to me on 3 seperate occasions
Anytime i BUY gems or hatch a legendary this happens i have had to reset my game 3 time and its starting to piss me off… Has this happened to anyone else ive added photos as proof.
I had contacted the devs the first 2 times on my phone ad they said it was specific to my device and OS version so i decided to go an BUY a brand new tablet to play on just fir neo monsters and it happened again… But the devs on facebook "cant do anything about it"
Starting to lose faith in this game :frowning: this is why i was searching for an acc that wasnt broken but ive given up on that now if any one knows what the hell is going on id love your help and im thinking i might stop playing completley if this shit keeps happening to me and no one else!

Happens when i
Buy gems
Hatch legendaries
Or certain SE like lavamander in the photo

Thanks for you help…
This has also happend with
Necro wing
Don penguini
And my
Tridrakhan

Somehow the support team of this game on facebook works very slowly and ineffectively. That’s why I usually have to bother our friendly developer VKC instead. If you just need an usual account, I am happy to help since I have restarted this game many times to get a legend.

Ive lost at least (in total between 3 accs) like 8-10 legendaries the part thavmade me made was losing my don penguini as i farmed reset for 3 months before i got him:( it would be absolutley amazing if you would help me find a starter legendary (any to start with) i just am sad at having to lose so many monsters and spent at least 15$ on eac acc the one with don penguni i acctually put 30$ into then it went and broke on me so any help would be great
I will be reseting to get penguni (or any legendary acctually) but if you can find one before i do id love that acc
And i agree that the facebook devs work to slowly to try and help people with their problems

Finally im not the only one… Havent lost much yet, but couple of pots n gems.
I hate this freakin assets thing, makes me restart game a couple of times before/and after dowload!! I dont know if its performance or security or what so ever update. But its foked up!!!

Devs we need answers?!

I agree but ive los quite a bit legendaries an money -_- 55$ total between 3 accs thats why i said im losing faith in this game and am not putting anymore momey into so devs cant expect me to buy ANY GEMS until this is garuanteed not to happen again…
As ive never seen this brought up in a topic i figured it has never happened to anyone… A least im no alone more people with the same problems should encourage the devs to fix the problem (probrably wont though)

That happened to me too several times. :angry:

XD im crashing everyday I lost more than half of xp and gems (just after finishing an event my game crash and no xp no gems),I can’t play events like dungeon challenge because of crashing. just few minutes ago I tried to lunch the game .and I got a message saying the game didn’t start correctly you must restore thethe game .and its broken now so what should I say ???

Email Neo support is great, I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Z19 GaryOak

Ive had responses from facebook neo monsters devs but they "cant do anything for me"
If anyone knows how to actually fix this like dev vkc that would be very helpful…
The games eats my money then breaks its annoyin same thing just happened to my brother when he got a legendary (necrowing)/(darkslither)

Wtf ? Just its happening to me !!!

I actually have the same problem, but instead of legendries it’s gems. @Dev VKC Help me out here.

Sorry about this issue. We will be working on it, help we can fix it in next update.

Any idea when the next update will come?
Month, not the exact date :wink:

mmm next update… this could mean it won’t be that far

I feel like this “bug” needs to be taken more seriously by the devs because not everyone has internet 24/7 and thats the only way i can play when this happens is when im on the imternet…
I just got a profile only on the SECOND islnad got rexo and it happened… While connected to the internet the preparing download thing never pops up and then i disconnect and i cant explore,train,look at my monsters,or even check my monster dex… Really annoying so this is my goodbye until this shit gets fixed because i am very tired of it. When or if it ever even gets fixed ill be happy to play and buy gems again but till that day i bid everyone farewell.
This tread can be locked -_- as its my thread and i will no longer be commenting back to anyone or anything on here. I will check on the forum once in a while to see if anything new about this “bug” comes up but thats it. Main profile rank 148 MLNM SLEEP out
My brother rank 122 MLNM TALENT is also stopping at this point we are both over 150$ (on different accs as this keeps occuring) so @DEV VKC im sorry but we will no longer be buying gems or playing this game until this is fixed if you could PM if you fix the problem