Honestly, FIX YOUR GAME!!!!

I claimed gems from the reward box… it goes black… I restart the game gems have disappeared.

I’m like F that I can finally aweken suikenshi after 1.5 yrs

Boomb it’s stuck like this, I’ve freaking restarted everything.

@Dev_VKC this game wasn’t free could’ve bought a lollipop with that money…shm…

Calm down! They’re trying their best.

1 Like

I just buy the garanteed mythic pack i lost the paid gems The banner doesnt show anymore and got nothing in return :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Lol this not a lemonade stand with a long line , this a company that makes thousands… don’t tell me to calm down.

Impatient manchild tells programmers to just program faster so he can get samurai lizard or he’ll get angery

11 Likes

Having a bad attitude always helps with everything, doesn’t it?

3 Likes

Lmao y’all gotta stop being knee deep in your feelings all the time.

You talking as if it’s a new feature lmao it’s just incompetence from the devs.

1 Like

The devs explained what happened with the updates and it’s mostly out of their control. They’re already working on it nonstop so there’s really not much point to this thread. I find it funny that you complain about other people being knee deep in feelings all the time while you’re throwing a fit about this

3 Likes

Lmao when did I throw a fit , even if I did it’s non of ya bussines you like to get involved in things that don’t concern ya.

Says the impatient manchild in the middle of throwing a fit about programmers not programming faster so he can get samurai lizard

3 Likes

You seem to be always to keen to try and bully someone are okay? Like for real I know school can be hard for 14 year olds

I’m sorry I hurt your feelings by calling you out for being an impatient manchild. Hopefully the devs get better at destroying their sleep schedules so they can program faster and finally get you your samurai lizard.

1 Like

Exactly what I’m talking about lmao too keen to hurt people’s feelings and feel like you won​:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

I bet you didn’t stop to think about how hard the devs are working to fix this mess. Each update they submit has to be approved first. This can easily mess up the timing of the release seeing as how we got a balance patch the day before ranked was supposed to start.

The devs never planned to be scrambling to fix everything last minute, but some things are simply out of their control. Google Play requirements messed everything up by making them update their Unity version, causing a bunch of issues they have to fix ASAP before their playerbase gets too whiney about it.

You seem to talk about feelings a lot, but I think you only care about how things make you feel. I’d be shocked if you actually cared about how anyone else would feel while working nonstop to fix a ■■■■ ton of issues that are ruining the most important ingame event of the year. If you were in this situation, you’d probably be complaining about how the Google Play requirements are complete BS and how it takes so long to get each update approved.

Edit: I also forgot to mention how the devs actually listened to the community’s feedback and implemented a new shop section to let people buy a mythic.

It’s like you’re a spoiled kid at his birthday party complaining how his presents aren’t larger even though his parents worked overtime at their jobs so they could afford to buy him more gifts than last year.

14 Likes

Bruh you’re the one who’s butthurt because things didn’t go your way :joy:

Closing this because it’s just arguing. Broly if your issue is still a problem them write about it in another thread, message a Dev or message support.