Introduction

Hey guys,

I’m Sean, and I’m the new dev around here. I’ll be doing community interactions from now on. Mike will be around, but he won’t be as active as he has been in the past. If you have problems, I’ll probably be investigating them for you. Looking forward to hearing from you and getting to know you!

Sean

(I’ll still be active on the LINE Group and the forums responding to things.)

Sean will also help with Community Chats on our Fridays (Which may be your Thursdays).

Hello Sean,

I’m Heros and I hate bugs, this leads to hating the devs-team who are releasing new mons with more bugs (see the last Auto Protector SE if you need examples) and not touching old bugs.

Have fun.
F2P Arash

1 Like

Nice to have you here Sean

Hey Sean, nice to have you onboard, we’d like a bug fix in the game as soon as possible and also buff some monsters who are not being used anymore. Please don’t release any new monsters for like 2-3 months and just focus on them. We wanna have a fun PVP match. Anyway thank you also for the new features added to the game especially duel pvp, more success to you and the team. :slight_smile:

Hey Sean! Nice to have you here!

(Check your pms mike)

Hello,nice to meet you,most of your presence here will be listening to half of the community that wants to buff valz and the second half that wants to buff dolph

Uhm hey welcome, why does atras NOT revive buffed monsters but the SEs from the new egg do? Makes the SE guys more useful for certain event and atras still not useful for anything but looking cool.

We will miss you mike :wink:

Who wants to buff Valz, best legend by a mile.

Buff Valz and Jingle. :slight_smile:

I’ll have to agree with this,a SE monster is prefers to many players more than a Leg,something isn’t right

He needs a buff,the single poison touch need to go away
Replacing it with dual poison touch would be a nice buff

Welcome Sean. I want to say a single thing: please don’t read buffs or nerfs threads. They are getting ridiculous. Let them vent

ps: just noticed this one is becoming one of those threads. Come on guys, it’s a welcome thread. Just say welcome!

1 Like

a lot of trolling on the other threads, and welcoming a dev means buffs and bug fixes for some, including me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

W E L C O M E !

Hey Sean. Building on what n3ver said, a few people have taken to posting troll ideas(mist7), so of course not all of them should be taken seriously. I have all the good ones collected in my thread though, on page 1.

Good to have you with us, welcome to the jungle :wink:

If you want a quick overview of the community meta then check the tier list, though I have to add a couple of new monsters to it still.

But anyway, welcome

Welcome, i just have 1 question, will you also join the line group?

so? Are you gonna be one of those devs again who dont know how to listen to us players? If yes, then better get out of here.

ps: i dont want to be mean, just dealing with reality.

Haha… lol every one is so mean here, the devs have been listening a lot more lately so pls, everyone calm down. Niche to have u here

Welcome. Devs do amazing job, hope you can make it easy on them, so updates and bug fixing will come more often.