Insulator field doesn’t work

I feel the need to point out, when there’s an issue with a thread, you typically ask the player to PM. It’s not unreasonable for Gmagic to ask you to PM Him, Sherlock, seeing that the part of the thread you keep bring up in no way pertains to you

1 Like

The mods do what they want. @GMagic is right pm if you have personal issues, its so easy to hate people on here that pm is the best.

Also i might add that thank you devs for the events lately they have been very unique and creative, so much content that your drawing newer players left and right.

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s necessary to pm regarding one of the main points of the thread. While it is about a personal issue, it is also one of the main points gmagic brought up relating to the success of the game.

4 Likes

Insulator passive is absolute trash, i really thought it would work by cancelling all the stun completely.

2 Likes

Be real guys. The only reason GMagic is saying that is to spite me and Guesswhosback for when we say this to people. Us doing this annoys people in your clan, so it’s personal revenge.

This whole discussion about me started by GMagic is all about personal issues he has with me. To be honest, that has no place on the forum which is why Guesswhosback was asking GMagic to remove his false claims. I don’t mind it being here because it’s clearly just a person taking issue with me with nothing much to back it. However, it’s ridiculous if anything here gets blown out of proportion. I don’t want anyone fighting to defend me or causing any arguments. Let’s please just not.

1 Like

Exactly what I said lol

3 Likes

Exactly. It’s buns right now, they should make it have the same effect as stun immune pvp was

2 Likes

If you would have pm’d me like Sherlock did, I think you’d actually see my point. But it looks like you’d like to keep a disagreement public (for once?) to save face.

My pm’s are open when you’d like to talk.

2 Likes

It’s cuz it’s not a discussion with gary

4 Likes

You need to solve the problem with a fight: GMagic vs Killerdog in a dance battle.I learned that dance battles solve everything in a movie.

7 Likes

Wait which movie taught you that?

1 Like

Step Up ahaha

2 Likes

Step Up but I don’t remember very well the movie because i’ve seen it years ago and i have a very bad memory

1 Like

Lol I know what movie are you talking about hahaha that’s Daddy’s Home

Locking this thread as it has gone too far from topic. @Killerdog please address any personal issues you have with @GMagic via PM as this thread is not the place for this

6 Likes