Hello.

Hello, I just started the game 3 months ago and found the game very interesting and challenging each day I play. also i acquired 4 legendaries since last 2 months shadowyrm, omegawyrm, gigarock and chronozar. are they good? I hope I’ll get along with some of the players in this forum. Thank You!

That’s an amazing set of legends, especially for only 3 weeks. Take it from me- auto poison is one of the dealiest and most volatile skills in the entire game. I have all three of them(the other two being Tiamazus and Flarevern) and together they just destroy everything in their path. Shadowyrm I really want though, he’s the game’s pest control essentially. He’s a good trump card in pvp, since he can pick off aegisdragon no problem, and if there’s no targets he can just use dusk, which hits surprisingly hard, to just sheer force through the opponent frontline with the help of some give turners. Now gigarock- absolutely stupendous. He’s not likely to get anywhere in pvp, but against the ai, he is simply THE deadliest thing to roam the earth, alongside godfeather obviously. With a setup of only knock backers, stun bombers and healers done right, he can effortlessly mow down entire teams; is fact, if you’re extra confident, just drop him in a team all by himself, he’ll still likely get the job done no problem. Chronozar is the starting legend, so nothing much to say, although he can mostly find a target no problem.

Thank you very much Mr. RoA Lucrayzor on your time explaining my acquired legendaries. I only have them on free gems since I cant spend cash because I dont have that much money. I hope the game allows that for a long time. and also I don’t understand some of skills that you mentioned but I hope i will figured it out soon. Thank you for giving time on my post.

Welcome and seems like you have incredible luck
Well luc already said everything about your legends, only thing i would like to add is dont use chrono on your front line, he is too slow

Okay i will do your suggestion Mr. Supah Vegetto, thanks.