Ingredients shop idea

We could have a ai shop that sells ingredients to evolve monsters this will help new players evolve there legendaries because most of them will not be able to reach higher levels in events to earn expensive ingredients and it will let them hop into ranked pvp alot faster. For older players this will let them get specific ingredients such as Ocarina.

For cheap ingredients they could use sliver to buy them. For rare ingredients like cryptamid 5 gems for Ocarina 10gems etc

That would be awesome

Cool maybe Moalith within this ingredients shop?

What if we want to sell pur useless ingredients? Most if us have too many ingredients and don’t need those. I suggest weekly visit by merchant or once every two week.

F2P Arash

This is your greatest idea ever. +1

I would like this one too…

Ingredients for ingredients and ingredients for silver but really expensive to keep the game balance so that Don’t get any player in 1 hour 5 omegamids or ocarinas. For example for 1 vorabook, 750000 or 1 mio silver, it sounds much but in story missions you can get at chapter 6 25k silver and by silver mines lv.1 70k and by lv.2 450k silver (in Super Power Up) and it’s how i said keep the balance so that this shop has a great social function to deal with i ingredients player by player and all can get what they need to a fair and good price.

Yes! This would be so cool. Great idea

Really like this idea, a weekly merchant sounds very tempting :slight_smile: Thumbs up for it.

I don’t think that this meets the idea of progressing in this game. It can only work if the devs change the concept so that newer players can catch up to the old players and as soon as this happens the game will be close to be dead or their new game will be close to release. This all is assumption.

Thank you for sharing Ahmed4bh. This is an excellent idea.

Actually we are working on the very similar stuff, instead of Ai shop, we would like to make it in the new event B), so players have to play through. But it will be beginner-friendly meanwhile challenging for veterans.

Bad thing is there may not be as many supplies as Ahmed4bh’s suggestion; good thing is we don’t need to cost our gems :smiley:

VKC check your pm, I sent you one. I hope you can help, thanks. :slight_smile:

Have anything planned for friend points?

I have a spare 14000 of them I need to use up.

1 small youth fruit for 400 fp is not the best. Maybe 1 small fruit at every 100 fp and by 500 fp 1 big fruit and by 1k then 1 big & 1 small fruit.