Suggestions Suggested Long Time Ago That We Never Got A Response From The Devs

As the title states, here’s the list: Attention @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD and all other devs

-> HR 200 players getting exp from events wasted - Devs, just a small incentive since we reached the peak of our level, its sad to see the exp go to waste especially those from biweekly, scb, balancion, story events, and others so let us get 1 gem for every 250k or 300k exp we earn only from events (exp not counted in story missions but you can include that)

-> Friend Points, cmon, we have deage fruit missions where we can farm for fruits all day long. We need other rewards to use the points like 800 for super deage 1k points for epic pot, 1.5k for 1 gem, 2k for super epic pot, 5k for rare gem and 8k for legend pot. I think most of the community havent visited their friend points chest like a year or so.

-> Converting Ingredients, I asked this before but we need something like an ingredient converter coz damn are stacked with ingredients that we get but we don’t need. Example is 3 bottles of the same element to make 1 pixie of the same element, so on and so forth until it reaches pyramid level, then 2 ingredients of the same element and class to convert to the same ingredient but different element, example is that I rarely get aquamids but I get loads of noxmids so convert 2 noxmids to get 1 aquamid. Then here’s another one, 5 of each element of the pyramid to create 1 omegamid. Then we can go ahead and have omegamids, and other legendary ingredients that we have lots of stocks with converted to pots, gems, rare gems, quantity is up to you guys. Also if we should be able to deconvert ingredients, lets say you need green pixies, so 1 geomid can be broken down to how many lamps, then lamps to harps, then harps to pixies. You get the idea. Please respond to this thread.

Thats all that I can remember, I’m sure there are more so guys feel free to add them up in this thread.

3 Likes

Nice Idea. I Agree.

Win ratio added to PvP

Yes Devs! Friend points for sure.

And a W:L ratio for PvP would also be great. Especially if you make PvP open and constant. It would be great to have a KD.

I think friend points has to be at the top of the list, implementing a shop like whales would make a lot of sense. @Dev_VKC

4 Likes

I would like to use friend points to redeem stars for evolving my 2nd chromezero. Last time I use 300 whale coins to redeem one star, but it’s too costly.

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD the week is almost over, cant you at least air out a frank opinion about these suggestions please?

Cammon guys why you keep doing this to yourselfs
Devs response is obvious
.I.
Seen it? Its their response they dont care
On the other hand stay tuned for new OP legends
€€€€ 1st

1 Like

$$$$$# is my favorite date.

1 Like

Mods, just lock this thread, looks like the DEVS will never give their feedback on this.