Impossible Moalith

Hello all, I’ve been playing this game for about 2 months. The first time i did the moalith event i was hero rank level 20 or so and was able to complete the event. Since then I’ve ranked up to level 66 and this event is now impossible to beat. When facing the chamber of earth, the assisted quake is taking out my monsters in 1 shot and i don’t get my first turn until half my team is wiped out. My attacks do almost no damage, making this impossible to complete when I’ve already done it successfully before.

Why are these monsters buffed so much? Is it due to my hero rank? Like i said I’m relatively new so I’m severely limited in what strategies i can use to take these guys down. Any help would be appreciated as I’m depending on these statutes to gain strength for my limited team.

With the latest buff they got assisted moves thats why they are harder to beat
Just use stun Revenge FL or stunning/shocking entrances with 1 absorvb and it will be easy to beat

1 Like

Death revenge front

1 Like

Oh no, actually requires brain to beat.

All the 4 chambers fights are really weak to stun. Just change your team to suite the match more.

1 stun revenge at FL, and a stun bomber / burster at 5th spot (or even 6th 7th and 8th) will win you the match without a sweat

To be honest, Chambers of the Statue is not that difficult at the moment. I have actually managed to beat all 4 using no Legendaries and no hatched monsters. All the monsters I’ve used are either from Islands or from the Six Trials. I will be posting the videos shortly.

I’ll chime in here, too. Yes, use a stun revenge FL. If you have deathwarg bring him in at 5 and backstab any remaining stun revengers. If you have any cloning stun revengers use those too. Just make sure you only backstab 4x so Warg can backstab himself. Then start bringing in stun bombers/bursters. Lead into 400sec bombers if you have any. If not, use survivors. Also have a stun absorber present to mop up the stun from the 4 who died so you can keep your time advantage.

Anyway, once you have them stunned to oblivion, your bombers and survivors are setting up. Then start killing.

If you have any novablasters that works great for these events in place of a bomber.

Thanks for all the helpful feedback. I was able to complete it by using a poison revenge and death revenge in front, followed by stunning entrance and stun absorb. Combining that with survivor and 1 megabomb I was successful. Some of the strategies aren’t immediately obvious to a newer player but as i read the forums I’m realizing that custom building your team for each challenge is pretty important. The game is quite a bit deeper than it seems at first. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to hear it. I was about to offer an all island and 6 trials lineup.

Very true. Welcome to the real game. Have fun :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you managed to finish it. Below is my playlist showing that it is possible using no legendaries etc.

Enjoy

Nice job, NK! I used this team for earth chamber:

Thanks for the nice thought but in the future please refrain from posting to very old threads!