huge fan of Zigzagame inc. here and purchaser/player of Dragon Island. really enjoying my time in Hunter Island and, obviously, looking forward to Cosmic- or whatever the next step may be! (this is a nod at the rename project, ha!)
i won’t go into personal detail as per the forum rules, but i would like to share that that as a college-age newspaper/reporter/copywriter veteran with a journalism degree, i subscribe to some really fun writers’ rules that i think make online/app gaming a better place:
- plot/gameplay/storyline: sometimes the right word makes all the difference in telling the story! (DI/HI did a great job at this!)
- cross-category: personally i enjoy all kinds of games like these. monsters, sci-fi/fantasy, pirates, etc. (and, in my downtime, perhaps some creative writing, ha!)
- staying hip: my little personal signature is capitalizing only company, project or subject words. nerdy, i know. it’s the little things.
- efficiency of thought: the shorter the paragraph, the better! (it has to fit on a phone screen after all, haha)
- puns and descriptions: the art of the written word, and all that. you have to be able to laugh.
- comprehensiveness: a category for every word and a word for every category!
i’d like to spend my time here asking questions about the game and perhaps making suggestions once i’m comfortable. thanks for the welcome.