last bite

well ive been trying to get one of thesse since i started playing and have yet to get one even after 90 rerolls

Good luck with that

Same here,they will turn table in battles and the big problem is only 2 are available, so the chance is low.pretty low
Arash

It’s okay to start with an epic instead of last biter , i started with frillzrex(dont know whether this is his name) and had no trouble beating all the online missions(at that time i probably only have two legends,santacllion and drako)

well ive been trying to get one of thesse since i started playing and have yet to get one even after 90 rerolls

Did they solve the problem of Daily Login Bonus for you?

I hate last bite. Why does last bite also get to be used several times in a row? Multiple times that penguin monster has annihilated my team by doing last bite several times in a row.

Now I try to kill him before the last monster if he’s in last row. Nip that move in the bud before he can use it.

It is easy to deal with last bite, i always kill him first, or poison him.

Last bite is great against AI, cuz he doesnt know whats coming to him. But last bite againt you should never be a problem , cuz you know you should never keep him for last.

Poisoning makes no difference. He can still use it. Has done on me in past.

It can be easy if you get the turns to do it and are not stunned or asleep. And sometimes other monsters die from self sacrifice or having lower def/weakness to element when you use a multi target skill.

What did you get? Penguini or Golrock?

Last biters are dead weight in pvp