If and when OM arks are released in to the wild.

It’s probably all speculation at this point, but if and when OM arks are released in to the wild, will they be new quest rewards? Or random encounters of the “spawn at only 1 spot at a 0.5% clip” variety? Or maybe a combination of the 2?

I could see the recipe arks spawning like a starter or a hatchling, but in some unknown spot that we’d need to discover. That would be a huge boost for the forums and community as we share our finds. Maybe they could slowly release clues on where a given spawn point is located. Then again, I supposed there is the capability of analyzing the app’s code to find spawn points.

I dunno…we should be close to the end of season 1. What are your thoughts?

Hopefully they’re quest rewards. Goodness knows how many times people, including myself, longed for more post-game content.

I’d be happy with either, though low spawn rates are kinda frustrating. As long as they don’t require in-game gold to acquire I can be patient.

I hope their indeed quest rewards:D Hard quests that gives u these arks instead of just throwing them out in the wild

i’m more worried about the recipes, the way i see it thee developers have 3 options:

1- make them available through quests >> my favorite , but highly doubt they are going to take this action

2- the make the recipes available through diamonds in  PVP prizes list

3- make the recipes purchasable in the bazaar >> i would hate the game if they did that

Option 4 - gold eggs. I expect this to be the most likely.

Hmmmm, this sounds really familiar!

Or just released in the wild with a low spawn rate.

Putting recipes in a gold egg would be ridiculous and I will be the first to protest it if they put it in the eggs.

I don’t see them being added to PVP

So that leaves options 1 and 3

I’m hoping one but three is also highly possible

It wouldn’t really make sense if they were only added to the gold eggs since half or more were already available in gold eggs to begin with

And if they want us to buy the recipes to make the monsters, I’ll ragequit

I am against anything that makes you sit in one spot and pound away until you turn blue. I would be willing to pay $20 before I sit farming the same spot for two or three hours. I have no objection to letting players do this but the players that are spending money to support the game are doing it for entertainment. Farming the same spot for hours is not entertainment.

I’m against pay to play

That takes the fun out of it.

Now, if it was a mission, I’m okay with it but pay to play is generally a bad model for games

I’m sure one of the Devs said in a topic that they don’t want the game ending up pay to play. I think they will end up released in the wild. Maybe a new island or something like that.

I personally would like to see a new island to explore that has hard and long quests to unlock each of the OM recipes and then after you have completed the quest which you would need to do even if you already have the recipes you would have another quest to unlock a section of the island that contains the arks needed to fuse or the first evolution of the ark itself to find and capture, but with a spawn rate of cherubs or similar, but not as low as the dragons and starters since you need so many to fuse.

Cool, but that’s a ton of extra work that I don’t think the devs would be up for.

I think BobLittle’s plan sounds solid.

I seem to remember a dev talking about the map being designed in a way that made expansion VERY easy from a development standpoint.