Released in wild

I missed the shadowstalker event completely cause I accedentally deleted my acc while I had the shadow stalker but started on a new acc and the event was already gone, so if the admin s r releasing OM arks in the wild, I think they should hand out the recipes as well, like through a quest or something.

They Will probably do that or just release the fused ark

Oh cool cause it would be really unfair to lots of people

Well what I do know for sure is that They eventually Will be released , i only dont know if its through new OM’s , eggs or in wild…

It would be great if it was released in the wild since I started the game later so I missed on some OM arks.

I doubt they would release the OM arks without the recipe

That would be silly and counter productive

Yea true say^

Don’t worry they will be released in the wild but by that time there will likely be better arks out there. * kidding though .even certain low star arks come in handy

Would bluecub be released in the wild too for people who didn’t start playing during the launch?

I hope so^

Possibly

Eventually, but probably not for awhile

U can still get it through golden eggs

Only Coldheart and not bluecub

It would be great if it was released I the wild!

Yeah but why would u also want Bluecub? Just for the completion ?

The competion, and get get cold heart without spinning a ton of eggs.

Yeah for my collection

It’s all about the collection in my opinion and the strategy of battle. If they don’t release a way to obtain bluecub then they should say when you first get the app that you’ll never be able to complete the collection you’re dying to finish because all the arks are so great. Honestly. I felt crushed when I read bluecub was a launch special. I really wish this collection training battling game could be just that.

I don’t think the game was ever designed to be a “(gotta) catch them all” kind of thing. The devs put too many hard-to-get and ‘limited time only’ arks into the game for it to be that. I feel ya though, I’m missing a couple of the earlier OM arkadians like Destructor, and am itching for them to be made available somehow haha.

bluecub will be back eventually, but you’re right, its practically not a catch them all kind of design due to the “limited time” thing. that has to do with us trying to limit supply of monsters to make pvp interesting, and to make missions worth playing. Obviously, we are also trying to make money through IAP but thats not our main thing, otherwise we’d have all past mission monsters in the gold egg ;)