Idea for new mythics

Hello friends, King Gloxxinia came up with the idea of ​​creating two new mythical ones for the Neo Monsters, we hope that they reach the ears of the creators so that this little wish really comes true, thanks for your attention

1-Alice; Soul Commander

Name: Alice
Type: Humanoid
Elem: Shadow

Stats
HP: 4300
Atk:5200
Def:6610
Speed:54%

skills awaken
100 sec One Shot : This hab hits an enemy; deals medium damage; if the enemy is defeated it causes extinction of souls; q will cause the target to not be revived by any skill and also if the target has some death revenge, he activates it but against the enemy team

160 sec Secure Guard: This ability increases the user’s defense by 25% and makes it block 100% of the abilities directed towards its friends for 100 sec; this room is not a protection room

100 sec (3 times) Focused Fire: This ability affects one enemy; Deal critical damage for each friend with Soul Patrol on the battlefield; if there are more than 2 allies with soul patrol this hab Ignore keep your territory and protection barriers

Decree Alice : This room affects the user; leaves a clone of him with the same amount of life in his place and he is at the head of the reinforcements; then the clone becomes a safe guard

Passive Skills:

The commander is already here!! When this monster enters the battlefield of the first 5 allied reinforcements, it immediately deals a lot of damage to all enemies; If any enemy dies from this ability it will cause soul extinction; if someone on the battlefield has 3 kills or more kill them immediately

Soul Patrol: Every time this monster uses an attack or is attacked there is a 65% chance that a random ally will gain Soul Patrol.

SS: Immediate Takeoff: This ability swaps the user with the next monster in your reinforcements and immediately gives them the turn.

(Soul Patrolling) Enemies who die from a soul patrolling monster will not be able to revive and if they have any revenge they activate it against the enemy team

Physical form:

German Shepherd ears and tail, police clothes

2-Mei ; Super Singer

Name: Mei
Elem: Shadow
Type: Humaniode

Stats
HP: 4430
atk:4360
Def:6890
Speed: 85%

Awakened Skills:

70 sec Vigor Power Cut

130 sec Dream Shatter: This hab hits 2 enemies; deals critical damage if one or more have abilities that cause sleep; this room ignores keep your territory and protection barriers

130 sec Super Pop Song: This ability affects 1 ally; He sends him next to the reinforcements and completely heals his Hp; this room ignores gravity and immovable fields; usable only if there is mai on the battlefield and only 5 times per battle

70 sec SOLO RAW Bloodmania

passive skills

Super POP Star: When this monster is on the battlefield if you have more monsters remaining than your opponent ; this monsters attack is increased by 300%

fan’s club

Secret Ability: Instant Continuous Guard

Physical form:
Similar to Mai, black hair and ears, Idol clothes

What’s keep your territory? Is that the same as the stand your ground gun laws I’m a fan of?

Yes

ahmm… i believe they already have a mythic for anniv and ready to lunch it but imma play here too

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

name:Elizabeth
type:humanoid
element:holy
design is something like he’s similar to kanna but a white cat with a robo ears and macha spear.

skills
-ramdom gift(70sec)
-this skill effects one teammate.it randomly apply one of these,purify,fully heals,overwatch,shield or stealth.

-ramdom curse(150sec)(5use)
-this skill affects one enemy.it randomly applies one of this.50seconds death sentence,poison,sleep,knockback or stun 100 seconds.

-ramdom amplifier(80sec)(5use)
-this skill affects one enemy.it ramdom applies these.mark,removes 50% life or increase the second of the monster by 100%.

-ramdom recall(100sec)(5use)
-this skill gives turn to a ramdom teammate on the battlefield.(except the user)

ss
-ramdom immunity (1sec)
-this skill applies a ramdom immunity to the user.(except killer immunity)

passive
-killer immunity
-power up entrance
-when this monster enters the battlefield it increases the strength and defense of a ramdom teammate on the battlefield by 100%.

on the ultra evolved from the power up entrance exchanges with “power boost entrance” which only applies 50% instead 100%.

and that’s my first entry.

1 Like

jeez i thought you’re tavaray lol HAHAHAHA

1 Like

I like she!

1 Like

Why? XD
@Tavaray is my friend :3

1 Like

or im just hungry from school

For My perfil?

1 Like

nvm i confirmed im just hungry HAHA

:smile:

1 Like

:rofl: me too

1 Like

No more humanoid crapy nude mythics please dont dive devs ideas, all ideas are good but lets keep it a monsters game alright

1 Like

They could make it look like Dobermann, from Arknights.

1 Like

we should make it "dude":moyai::new_moon_with_face:

Oh, i understand

I like it