šŸ… Icon Rankings Revealed: Rarest and Most Popular šŸ…

Some shinies donā€™t have; uto, stormloch, bunker, cyclo, auro, heavens, gallio, oak, tridrakhan, talo. Im waiting for them.

Also think pupupas should be added too

1 Like

Only one person in the whole serverā€¦ and that guy is you lol

We intentionally designed the shiny Tiamazusā€™s color to resemble that of a villian from Dragon Ball GTā€¦ I guess that didnā€™t help much :smiling_face_with_tear:

13 Likes

Maybe if you buffed it a little we would see some action :eyes:

@Dev_VKC Can we start getting icons for number of mythics awakened? It could be a good incentive for people to generate some more money for you all. I also want to be a self indulging ā– ā– ā– ā–  like Unown with his comment above and get an icon he will never have.

5 Likes

We have many special icon ideas like that. We just havenā€™t had the spare time to implement them. One day, they will be availableā€¦

11 Likes

Wtf :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Waitā€¦ Only 1 person has the shiny tiamazus icon :joy::joy::joy: thatā€™s incredible

2 Likes

Add BQ as achievements.

3 Likes

OMEGA SHENRON FAIL

1 Like

Is there any chance we could get more pvp icons too? I reached 30 top 10s last month :skull:

1 Like

top 0 icon needed!

1 Like

Thatā€™s for me :sunglasses:

I know VKC is surely working very hard on giving all SEs their well deserved bond icon :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Nah itā€™s sou sheron . Omega Shenron is the one with the 7 balls on his stomach

Nah

2 Likes