Rank the Neo Monster Icons

Soo…I´m bored, quarantine still going strong, so I thought, lets rank the icons in Neo Monsters. We got quite a lot of Leaderboard Icons and I thought it would be interesting to see how everybody is ranking their value in terms of: How hard are these Icons to get/achieve.

The following leaderboard icons are available in the game:

Icon214

Achieve 1st place in a ranked PvP leaderboard 2

Icon215

Achieve 2nd-10th in a ranked PvP leaderboard 3

Icon216

Achieve 11th-25th in a ranked PvP leaderboard 4

Icon217

Achieve 26th-50th in a ranked PvP leaderboard 5

Icon218

Achieve top 100 in a ranked PvP leaderboard 6

Icon219

Achieve top 500 in a ranked PvP leaderboard 7

Icon220

Achieve top 1000 in a ranked PvP leaderboard 8

Icon221

Achieve top 100000 in a ranked PvP leaderboard 9

Icon222

Achieve top 10 in five ranked PvP leaderboards 10

Icon204

Achieve top 50 in a ranked Ultimate Challenge leaderboard 11

Icon205

Achieve top 50 in four ranked Ultimate Challenge leaderboards 12

Icon206

Achieve top 50 in seven ranked Ultimate Challenge leaderboards 13

Icon207

Achieve top 50 in ten ranked Ultimate Challenge leaderboards 14

Icon208

Achieve top 50 in fifteen ranked Ultimate Challenge leaderboards 15

Icon209

Achieve top 50 in twenty ranked Ultimate Challenge leaderboards

Icon224

Reward for 100 win streak in the Showdown Tower event 5

Icon225

Reward for beating 100 floors in the Dungeon Challenge event 6

I`m counting a total of 17 so in order to not make it too difficult I would propose we create four tiers:

1.) S Tier/very rare: Very valuable Icons. Those are given out for the biggest achievements in the game. Also these Icons are very rare because only a few people were able to get their hands on these because of what it takes to get them.

2.) A Tier/Rare: Valuable Icons. Those are given out for great achievements in the game. The icons are rare because in order to get them you will be facing a tough challenge. However its not as difficult as it is with the S Tier Icons.

3.) B Tier/Rather Common: Those are given out for decent achievements in the game. Its still
kind of a challenge to get them but definitely not as much as with A and B Tier Icons. Hence these icons are rather common. Still, you need to be at least a decent player to have a chance to grab one of those.

4.) C Tier/Common: Its basically quite easy to get one of these icons and its not really a challenge to get one of those. They are really common and you see them alot when playing other players.

Curious to hear your suggestions.

Also thanks to @Killerdog. I have borrowed your code. Hope you dont mind :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

S tier:
1st in PvP is the hardest to get. So few people can have it and it requires mastery over team building and quick decision making.

A tier:
Dungeon Challenge and then win streak in Showdown Tower. Those are both very hard to do. Top 10 in PvP 5 times is here too, as well as top 10 once. Ultimate Challenge top 50 10-20 times in here.

B tier:
Top 25 in PvP. Top 50 in UC 1-7 times.

C tier:
Top 50, etc. in PvP.

1 Like

@Killerdog You forgot to add ungodly amounts of grinding and loss of sleep as requirements for the S-tier icon :wink:

1 Like

Wouldn’t the rainbow icon also be a candidate for the S Tier?

I like the top 100 the best. In Rocket League purple is the color of Champions and Grand Champions (highest rank) so it reminds me of that, plus the roaring lion looks cool as well :slightly_smiling_face:

In terms of tiers: Top 1 in PvP, Top 10 in 5xPvP and top 50 in 20xUC are definitely S tier

1 Like

Yeah, I really think at least the 20 Times UC top 50 should be up there aswell. That’s some incredible consistency in this Event

Best S tier icon:

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC can the top 1 icon get redesigned to have 7 stars instead of 6? It’s considerably harder to get than the top 10 5x icon and around the same rarity as the top 50 30x icon which both have 7 stars.

1 Like